npgraphicdesign

WTF dreams?

(Last night) I am sitting on the steps of a brownstone in NYC..a nice summer day. I see a guy and gal doing a street workout. Pull ups on lamp posts, pushups on the steps, running up and down steps, etc. They also have a pit bull with them, and they involve him in the workouts as well. First they play tug o' war with him, then they do lifts with an old tire while the pit bull grabs on and hangs off the tire. Then the guy get out a skateboard, ties a long rope to the collar of the pit bull, and lets the pit bull run around on the street dragging him around. The pit bull keeps running into cars on the street head first, effectively looking like a pinball on a narrow street...but his owner just hangs on! I start laughing hysterically, at which point I wake up.

Seriously...what the fuck? :S

Share your WTF dreams, if you remember them! ;)

Two nights ago I had such a distressing recurring dream. It was about my exBoyfriend. The nightmare was he was on a job site in Atlantic City at a parking garage that collapsed because the concrete was improperly cured. I knew he was under the rubble because his truck was right there and I could see his royal blue Polo shirt in the rubble and his hardhat with his company's logo was on the ground. I was trying to dig in the rubble with my bare hands to get to him and screaming his name and crying. People were trying to pull me off the rubble because they wanted to use an excavator to dig into the pile but I was screaming that if they dig with that they'll hit him and kill him if he isn't already. Trying to call his cell phone, it would ring but I couldn't hear the ringtone in the rubble. It is a recurring nightmare that I've had about 10 times in the last couple of years. Same way every single time. I wake up panting and I think I'm yelling in my sleep. I believe that's what wakes me up. It if a freaking horrific dream.

There was actually a tragedy here years ago where a parking garage collapsed while under construction. We lost a family friend in the collapse. Google 'Tropicana Garage Collapse'. UGH.

The other weird dream I had right before my Dad died. I dreamed I was looking out of my guest bedroom's window which is on the second floor of my house. As I was looking out of the window over the farmland in the back, it gets kinda foggy and out of nowhere my Dad flies by SUPER SLOW in his Ercoupe and just smiles at me and waves and keeps going, then crashes in the farmland just beyond some trees behind my development that's very close to my house. I presumed he died in the crash but I woke up so I don't know how is was going to go. It was weird because in the dream I could clearly see a little yarn thing I knitted him when I was a little girl that he kept looped over the compass up on the panel. UGH. :(

Always be kinder than you feel.

npgraphicdesign

...lets the pit bull run around on the street dragging him around. The pit bull keeps running into cars on the street head first, effectively looking like a pinball on a narrow street...but his owner just hangs on!

You're working on a major project for a customer that is preventing you from achieving his goals. How'd I do? :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

*** ...lets the pit bull run around on the street dragging him around. The pit bull keeps running into cars on the street head first, effectively looking like a pinball on a narrow street...but his owner just hangs on!

You're working on a major project for a customer that is preventing you from achieving his goals. How'd I do? :)
Not bad. Not bad at all. ;);)