LuckyMcSwervy

If You Could Be On Any TV Show What Would It Be?

FlyingRhenquest

***It could be anything. Drama, comedy, reality, news, weather, anything.

I'd pick The Five on Fox News Channel. B|

I'd do that, if I could smack any of the five whenever something stupid came out of their mouths.

The reverse woould be true as well. . . can you live with that many black eyes?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LuckyMcSwervy

It could be anything. Drama, comedy, reality, news, weather, anything.

I'd pick The Five on Fox News Channel. B|

Dropzone.com the series.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

philly51

I would want to be the grip who is in charge of brushing the sand off the model's butt on the HBO special of the SI Swimsuit edition.

Such low expectations. I wanna be the wardrobe guy. I'd be the guy hollering every two minutes, "Wait, there's been a wardrobe change by the Director, QUICk take that off and put this one on... Here, let me help!!!!
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

So I was in a meeting a couple weeks ago with one of my coworkers and a couple other folks from my company that we'd never met before (but we're considering partnering with them on a project).

We're having a great meeting, the other two are really cool and interesting, and at one point (I don't even remember the context) the woman points to the guy and says "It's like that show you were on!"

Which of course, meant my coworker and I both had to say "Wait, what show were you on?" Turns out we were in the room with an Amazing Race contestant from (I think) Season 9. I've always said that Amazing Race is one of the only reality shows I'd consider being on... cool to meet someone who'd done it!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That is so cool. Did the guy say anything about his experience?

My son has always wanted to do the race with me. We probably wouldn't last very long though, because we are both very directionally challenged. People would be yelling at us from their living rooms saying, "how do you not know which way north is?" as we would drive off in the wrong direction. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'd do Amazing Race in a heartbeat, but, well, it's unlikely. I don't do drama very well, unless I'm fuming in an inefficient line waiting for something.

Also, I've never actually watched it -- I just like the concept of being dropped somewhere weird :D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

skymama

That is so cool. Did the guy say anything about his experience?

My son has always wanted to do the race with me. We probably wouldn't last very long though, because we are both very directionally challenged. People would be yelling at us from their living rooms saying, "how do you not know which way north is?" as we would drive off in the wrong direction. :ph34r:

Unfortunately, no, we had a jam packed agenda already and only an hour to spend. But I did go and look him up that night. As with most things TV there's lots of obsessive internet coverage. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke