turtlespeed

Rip Paul Walker - AKA Brian O'Conner

airtwardo

******Hmmmmm?

Could've been fun or just plain boring.

So . . . show the boobies - spice it up!

Worlds Longest Fart

http://youtu.be/wW0UN1nOBJU?t=12s

Worlds OLDEST fart . . .

http://tinyurl.com/n4ntodw
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OK, I've watched all of the FATF movies over the weekend/today and I must admit it... I'm hooked. I believe 7 comes out this week. YAY.

I've always liked Vin Diesel and thought he was good in his usual tough guy with a heart way.

PW couldn't have been any sexier unless he was making the movies while naked.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

I believe 7 comes out this week. YAY.

Uh, no. It was scheduled for July 11, 2014, but it is currently on hold.
Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious#Fast_.26_Furious_7_.282014.29

Spoiler: They lose track of the guns.[:/]>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***I believe 7 comes out this week. YAY.

Uh, no. It was scheduled for July 11, 2014, but it is currently on hold.
Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious#Fast_.26_Furious_7_.282014.29

Spoiler: They lose track of the guns.[:/]>:(

Oh damn. THat's right. 7 is what they were filming when PW died. I think I'm confused with 6 being available to rent? I don't know. Saw something about it at WalMart the other day. I do know I wasn't able to rent 6 On Demand today. I had to buy it.

Thanks for setting me straight. ;)

well, in the "Sick people profiteering off of tragedy" department, 2 guys stole the roof panel from the car (took it off the flatbed it was being hauled away on), and another was trying to sell bark from the charred tree on E-Bay.

Car Part:
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-men-stole-roof-of-paul-walkers-porsche-after-crash-sheriff-say-20131205,0,2293462.story#axzz2n1fhvo00

Tree Bark:
http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/08/paul-walker-crash-burned-tree-bark-from-accident-ebay/
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I saw that on the news. You have to be a special kind of sick to even have something like that cross your mind. They obviously knew it was wrong or they wouldn't have been sneaky about it. It's freaking evidence at that point, FFS. I compare that to looting a burned down, tornado or hurricane ravaged home.

I saw Tyrese Gibson took some burned fiberglass from the crash scene and either Tweeted or Instagrammed a picture. I thought that was kinda weird but whatever, sometimes we do strange things when we are in shock or grieving. One of my good friends took bloody mulch from outside of our church where her fiance (one of my best friends) killed himself in 2002.

[:/]

Well, I'm guessing they were stealing it to sell. As a "Celebrity Death Souvenir" it has some attraction, but even as a "Car Part", the roof panel from that car is a $10,000 part (yes, ten thousand).

OTOH, I have little problem with his friends keeping a momento. A piece of the car or something like that. The piece of mulch is a little creepy, but not too far out. I have an empty cartridge case from the "21 gun salute" that was fired at a close friend's funeral.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

wolfriverjoe

Well, I'm guessing they were stealing it to sell. As a "Celebrity Death Souvenir" it has some attraction, but even as a "Car Part", the roof panel from that car is a $10,000 part (yes, ten thousand).

OTOH, I have little problem with his friends keeping a momento. A piece of the car or something like that. The piece of mulch is a little creepy, but not too far out. I have an empty cartridge case from the "21 gun salute" that was fired at a close friend's funeral.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. $10K is a lot of scratch. I guess if they were car enthusiasts they knew exactly the cost of said part and also what the celebrity death souvenir aspect may add to the actual value. I'm glad they were caught red handed ( please pardon the pun).

Actually, I think your cartridge from your friend's 21 gun salute is pretty damn cool.

I know it's bad but I'll share something a girl I know texted to me the other night:

"Yeah, don't call me all weekend, ok? I'm back from Target with all of the Fast and Furious movies and a shopping cart full of batteries."

And what I replied to her:

"Have fun. If he was still alive and showed up at my front door he'd be leaving in a body bag anyway. ;-) "

Girls with dirty minds. :P

LuckyMcSwervy

I know it's bad but I'll share something a girl I know texted to me the other night:

"Yeah, don't call me all weekend, ok? I'm back from Target with all of the Fast and Furious movies and a shopping cart full of batteries."

"Have fun. If he was still alive and showed up at my front door he'd be leaving in a body bag anyway. ;-) "

You dirty girls do know that they make rechargable batteries nowadays, right?
2 sets and a charger and you're good to go for a very long time.

wolfriverjoe

***I know it's bad but I'll share something a girl I know texted to me the other night:

You dirty girls do know that they make rechargable batteries nowadays, right?
2 sets and a charger and you're good to go for a very long time.

Since this girl rarely wears the same dress more than once I'd be surprised if she's used rechargeable anything. :D

LuckyMcSwervy

Since this girl rarely wears the same dress more than once I'd be surprised if she's used rechargeable anything. :D

You must go through a lot of cellphones!:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

It's not me that won't wear a dress twice. A girl I know. But I DO go through many cell phones. I have butterfingers and it's usually around water: a toilet(s), cat water bowel, washing machines, bath tubs, puddles... :S

LuckyMcSwervy

It's not me that won't wear a dress twice. A girl I know. But I DO go through many cell phones. I have butterfingers and it's usually around water: a toilet(s), cat water bowel, washing machines, bath tubs, puddles... :S
Better to have butter fingers than butterface:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

Better to have butter fingers than butterface:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I wholeheartedly concur!! I hope I can remember that saying!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Final Coroner's report came out last Friday.

CNN Link

Well over 100 mph, not sure what caused loss of control, like it matters at that speed. There has been speculation about old tires (rubber gets hard and slippery when it gets old), the safety reflectors in the middle of the road, and a few other odds and ends.

But the simple fact that they were going that fast on urban streets is enough cause for me.

And they were probably dead before the fire started. Walker had "scant soot" in his throat, meaning he wasn't breathing during the fire. Rodas died of blunt force trauma to his head, neck and chest.

Damned shame. Died being stupid.

I read both reports last week and just came away pissed and sad. Two guys with the world by the cajones and one of them goes and kills them both. The horrific nature of their injuries just makes it even worse. I hope it serves as a lesson for others who drive like idiots.

I watched his final full movie Hours yesterday. It was pretty good but I was too busy drooling over him to give it a truly fair review. ;)

BTW, I was glad both of their toxicology reports came back clean as a whistle.