turtlespeed

Rip Paul Walker - AKA Brian O'Conner

LuckyMcSwervy

Talking to a friend yesterday I said, "Yeah, he was so freakin' smokin' hot!" and then opened my mouth to insert my foot. I wasn't trying to make a joke, it's just something that I would normally say.

Ouch! :D

But if its true PW was flailing in flames, that sucks. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LuckyMcSwervy

***Looked almost entirely melted to me.
damn.

The pic of the bodies? Ugh. Sounds gross but I've seen worse (in crime scene pictures) thanks to my job.

A while back I got banned for posting pics of a crispy burned-to-black body on a power pole platform on here. I'd gotten warned before but didn't listen (shocker). That poor fella had been trying to steal metal to sell for scrap.

:D

ETA for typo
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lol....

So why is Paul Walker so popular with the ladies?

Its cuz he is just so SMOKIN' HOT! Damn, that boys on FIRE.

Or was that just a little to obvious.:ph34r:

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Lol....

So wbg is Paul Walker so popular with the ladies?

One of my girlfriends on my Facebook knew him so I can't even comment on any PW stuff over there. I don't want to upset her.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Lol....

One of my girlfriends on my Facebook knew him so I can't even comment on any PW stuff over there. I don't want to upset her.

I had heard that he was going to try to out do the James Franco celebrity roast, but DAMN! talk about over kill!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Lol....

I had heard that he was going to try to out do the James Franco celebrity roast, but DAMN! talk about over kill!

You're bad!

It really is sad. I feel so bad for his daughter who'll never get to know the joy and love of a Dad giving her guidance and advice as she grows to adulthood and beyond.

OTOH, there's already 2 woman he had as girlfriends. One in LA, one in Las Vegas. I wonder how many more are going to come out of the woodwork? The Las Vegas girlfriend lost her Dad and PW in the same week. Apparently, PW was supposed to come to her Dad's funeral the next day. WOW. So sad.

CSpenceFLY

I wish all the people bent out of shape about this would find the contact info for a family who has lost a soldier this year and send them something instead of crying over some dumbass who got his ass killed acting like a spoiled teenager.

Maybe they (read: me) already have. More than once...

fixed my damn grammar.

Was in Valencia/Santa Clarita today and got pretty pissed off when a group of "mourners" going to the crash site memorial held today passed us on the road driving WAY too fast zipping through traffic like a bunch of fucking dickheads. Considering the circumstances of the whole thing that killed this dude really???
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

dropdeded

Was in Valencia/Santa Clarita today and got pretty pissed off when a group of "mourners" going to the crash site memorial held today passed us on the road driving WAY too fast zipping through traffic like a bunch of fucking dickheads. Considering the circumstances of the whole thing that killed this dude really???

I have to admit I'm very late to the Fast and the Furious movie series. I've watched 2 today and I'm watching Fast & Furious as I type. This type of stuff seriously goes on? The blocking the street racing stuff? That's total bullshit IMHO.

I've seen lots of these types of cars driving like jag offs on the highways but never surface streets. No wonder we don't hear about more people being killed with this type of stuff.

FWIW, I actually like the movies and I'm not into cars in the least bit.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Was in Valencia/Santa Clarita today and got pretty pissed off when a group of "mourners" going to the crash site memorial held today passed us on the road driving WAY too fast zipping through traffic like a bunch of fucking dickheads. Considering the circumstances of the whole thing that killed this dude really???

I have to admit I'm very late to the Fast and the Furious movie series. I've watched 2 today and I'm watching Fast & Furious as I type. This type of stuff seriously goes on? The blocking the street racing stuff? That's total bullshit IMHO.

I've seen lots of these types of cars driving like jag offs on the highways but never surface streets. No wonder we don't hear about more people being killed with this type of stuff.

FWIW, I actually like the movies and I'm not into cars in the least bit.

I was out cycling one day on Hwy 128, (on North side of Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport), when I found they were blocking off the road from McCaslin to 93 so a bunch of sports cars could run laps out and back on it. They had cars varying from Vettes to high-end supercars.

Now "they" were the cops.:D And the pack was led by a cop acting as a pace-car, so I don't know how much fun that could have been with the speed limited.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.