turtlespeed

Rip Paul Walker - AKA Brian O'Conner

jumpwally

...and add in also in a subdivision,,,,with all their money why not wait till track time,,,i never understood the people saying "lets seee what its got " and go zipping around residential roads,,,i guess our version is the botched low hook,,,,,:S

I thought it was in an industrial park where their high performance vehicle shop is located? The video I've seen looks as if this is the case. But then again I get my PW news from TMZ...
Always be kinder than you feel.

jumpwally

...and add in also in a subdivision,,,,with all their money why not wait till track time,,,i never understood the people saying "lets seee what its got " and go zipping around residential roads,,,i guess our version is the botched low hook,,,,,:S

How about a subdivision where the developer ran out of money when the last recession hit, so now it has nice streets but no houses?:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUl-4BPLgfQ
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Only difference in my mind is the lack of pedestrians.

Some kids were killed a few months back in Lakeland, FL after crashing daddy's VERY expensive (Lambo I think?) in the industrial area where they are building a new university.
Lots of sweet new roads, no building, plenty of speed and risk of death.
:S

normiss

Only difference in my mind is the lack of pedestrians.

Some kids were killed a few months back in Lakeland, FL after crashing daddy's VERY expensive (Lambo I think?) in the industrial area where they are building a new university.
Lots of sweet new roads, no building, plenty of speed and risk of death.
:S

Wow. I didn't hear about that one. Maybe these crash areas being non-residential gives a false sense of security. Sucks all the way around.

Now, where's my copy of Into the Blue? YUM

Too Soon?

What did Paul Walker get his Family for Xmas?

We don't exactly know either, but it looks like he was trying to wrap a tree.:)

:o

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jumpwally

industrial area nobody around on weekends wide road.

beautiful boy. too bad

Jan

turtlespeed

Too Soon?

What did Paul Walker get his Family for Xmas?

We don't exactly know either, but it looks like he was trying to wrap a tree.:)

:o

Dammit Turtle! You owe NATO a new keyboard!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

shropshire

***You think it was a hate crime? Was the tree knocked out?

You must be completely Barking:P

What did Brian Griffin get for Thanksgiving?

Brian O'Connor!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

LuckyMcSwervy

Well, it's officially trauma AND burn injuries. I hate to think what anyone feels/thinks while they're dying that way. UGH. :(

I doubt they felt anything.

turtlespeed

***Well, it's officially trauma AND burn injuries. I hate to think what anyone feels/thinks while they're dying that way. UGH. :(

Yep, most likely the crash itself knocked them out or killed them before the fire started.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******Well, it's officially trauma AND burn injuries. I hate to think what anyone feels/thinks while they're dying that way. UGH. :(

Yep, most likely the crash itself knocked them out or killed them before the fire started.

The coroner said PW was alive because of the 'thermal injuries', so he at least was breathing at some point. The new tabloid controversy is at :23 into the video of the fiery wreck, it appears to show "something" and people are concluding it was PW flailing in the flames. I looked at the video a couple of times and I think I see a part of the vehicle that's behind the flames appearing as what could be thought of as PW but I really think it's not him flailing.

Talking to a friend yesterday I said, "Yeah, he was so freakin' smokin' hot!" and then opened my mouth to insert my foot. I wasn't trying to make a joke, it's just something that I would normally say.