Nataly

Got my first ever speeding ticket...

It really depends on the state and how they share DMV info. My wife got a ticket in VA which caused her AL license to be suspended, and it wasn't even an aggressive speed ticket. >:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

- In the US, if you move more than a couple states away, they don’t generally have information sharing arrangements with further states. So hypothetically someone who had lost their licence 5 times for speeding (again hypothetically) can get a fresh license and a safe driver discount on their insurance in Illinois.

That is 100% incorrect.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

AggieDave

- In the US, if you move more than a couple states away, they don’t generally have information sharing arrangements with further states. So hypothetically someone who had lost their licence 5 times for speeding (again hypothetically) can get a fresh license and a safe driver discount on their insurance in Illinois.

That is 100% incorrect.

Dude, what do you know about such things?[:/]
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Baseball bat, can of black spray paint, pickup (ute) with a stepladder in the back... you've got a party night!
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

kuai43

Baseball bat, can of black spray paint, pickup (ute) with a stepladder in the back... you've got a party night!

Supposedly, someone got pissed at the speed cameras, and stole the plates off of the camera company's van. They then ran past all the cameras with the stolen plates.

Which then generated tickets that got sent to the plate holder.

:D:D:D

I can't say if it's true or just an urban legend. But if it isn't true, it ought to be.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***Baseball bat, can of black spray paint, pickup (ute) with a stepladder in the back... you've got a party night!

Supposedly, someone got pissed at the speed cameras, and stole the plates off of the camera company's van. They then ran past all the cameras with the stolen plates.

I can't say if it's true or just an urban legend. But if it isn't true, it ought to be.

http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/snaptrap.asp
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

wolfriverjoe

***Baseball bat, can of black spray paint, pickup (ute) with a stepladder in the back... you've got a party night!

Why go to the bother of Stealing the plates .. just Make some up.... so much easier[:/]

Still funny mind.:)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

AggieDave

That is 100% incorrect.

Was correct in the 1990's
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

That is 100% incorrect.

DMV reciprocity is king. Never bank on your DWI anywhere not making it to your home state's system. Even in non-contiguous states.
Always be kinder than you feel.

RMK

That is 100% incorrect.

That's a long time ago. Many, but not all states share MVRs. Like I said earlier, my wife got her AL license suspended because of a simple speeding ticket in FUCKING Virginia! She had no other tickets on her record. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

RMK

That is 100% incorrect.

So were doc martins with shorts and a flannel shirt...but you know that was 20 years ago.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."