chileanXaos

Miragesys pre-owned containers.

Hi guys , since I get faster response from you I asked here .
I was looking for a container at myragesys.com at the pre-owned section and found some nice rigs for a good price . I would like to know if someone knows how many jumps they have?
And also would like know what would be a good size for a xaos-21 88 and a techno 115 .
Thanks

Matt

I just got a pre-owned Mirage. It was a mixed experience. The rig itself was in great shape and even had new risers and freebag.

OTOH, the webpage is erroneous. Mirage no longers offers that discount. When I asked about it, the Mirage sales rep said that that program was discontinued. She did say though that she thought there'd be a decent discount because the rig was used and was two years old. When I got the rig, I found an invoice showing that Mirage had only discounted the rig 10%.:(

In retrospect, I'd do business with Mirage again, but I'd make sure that I had any promised discounts spelled out in writing before I ordered.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

I just desperately wish they would get their website up to date. I guess it might be better if you're in the US when you can easily call them, but if you're dealing with Mriage from overseas (and other time zones), the website is a very important front end to their operation.

Juat an update to my post. I jump an RTS because I fly big canopies. The Mirage sales team didn't realize that RTS's normally don't have dive loops, so I got my rig sans the requested loops. When I called, they bent over backwards to make it right.

Also earlier today, I got a call from them regardign the post I made in this thread to make sure I was a satisfied customer. So I defintely give them points for that.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."