promise5

What's your best April fools joke ?

Turned in a bid today . . .

I went to the bid opening.

We were 3rd.[:/]

BUT . . . why not make them sweat.>:(

So . . . I doctored the BId Tab. Just a little.:)

Low bid was 690,000.

I added 300,000 to everyone's bids except our estimator's.:D

Sooooo, even though there was less than 30K between the low and high bid . . . he thought that he had left 290,000 out somewhere and he was just about to start running around the room like a beheaded chicken, I reminded him that there was a bid number in the back . . . it was "$April,Fools.Sucka!":)

Evidently I am now a Prick.:D:D:D:D:):P

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I spent April Fool's evening doing an EMT clinical in a Denver ER.

The first April Fools prank the ER staff pulled: The target of the prank was the ER Charge Nurse (a really cool dude who reminds me of Elliot Gould in his "MASH" role). One of the male nurses pretended to have an MI, and the others called a code and my preceptor began CPR on him. Well, several things went wrong:

1. The Charge Nurse didn’t believe it for a minute.:P

2. The CPR got a little too realistic, and nearly cracked a rib.
(It seems years of doing CPR for real, make it tough to deliberately do it wrong. :D)

3. One of the other nurses hadn’t been warned about the prank, and she nearly freaked when she saw her peer on the floor getting CPR.:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I am a pretty good jokester and most of the people in my office know it.

I'd been talking about how great it will be to screw with people on April Fools day for MONTHS!

When the day came, I just walked around and had a smirk on my face, watching people as they started to carefully open drawers, work on their computers, answer their phones.

I didn't do a single thing... sometimes mental pranks are the fun ones!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message