grue

I feel dirty

oldwomanc6

I've heard that you can't win if you don't play.

I'll have to try that, someday.

Good Luck!

can't win if I don't play, won't win if I do play. I'd have better odds of winning a boxing match with Mike Tyson, yet here I am throwing away money.

It's kinda fun to think about "What I'd do with the money", but in the end I could do that without buying the stupid ticket, too.
cavete terrae.

grue

***I've heard that you can't win if you don't play.

Good Luck!

can't win if I don't play, won't win if I do play. I'd have better odds of winning a boxing match with Mike Tyson, yet here I am throwing away money.

It's kinda fun to think about "What I'd do with the money", but in the end I could do that without buying the stupid ticket, too.

At least you still have both ears.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

grue

***I've heard that you can't win if you don't play.

Good Luck!

If you get rich.. would you hate yourself????:ph34r::ph34r:

Amazon

******I've heard that you can't win if you don't play.

Good Luck!

If you get rich.. would you hate yourself????:ph34r::ph34r:

Already do :D
cavete terrae.

oldwomanc6

Good Luck!

I'd give one up for the right price.
cavete terrae.

This guy won twice.

A property developer, George Traykov, who has won the lottery twice dismissed his extraordinary luck yesterday, insisting that skydiving was better than winning the jackpot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9930671/George-Traykov-Double-lottery-win-I-would-rather-skydive.html

SoCalJumper

This guy won twice.

A property developer, George Traykov, who has won the lottery twice dismissed his extraordinary luck yesterday, insisting that skydiving was better than winning the jackpot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9930671/George-Traykov-Double-lottery-win-I-would-rather-skydive.html

Must be rough.
cavete terrae.

grue

******I bought a lottery ticket [:/]

Be careful what you wish for.

it's difficult to imagine things becoming worse because of a substantial enhancement to my finances.

Don't forget there's sometimes a side to people that's very, very ugly when someone they know comes into a lot of money for one reason or another. Be prepared to lose family members, friends and other relationships due to MONEY. Be prepared for people claiming to be relatives to come out of the woodwork as well. Be prepared to question the motives of others. Do they like me because I'm a nice person or do they like me because what they THINK is in my bank account?
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

*********I bought a lottery ticket [:/]

it's difficult to imagine things becoming worse because of a substantial enhancement to my finances.

Don't forget there's sometimes a side to people that's very, very ugly when someone they know comes into a lot of money for one reason or another. Be prepared to lose family members, friends and other relationships due to MONEY. Be prepared for people claiming to be relatives to come out of the woodwork as well. Be prepared to question the motives of others. Do they like me because I'm a nice person or do they like me because what they THINK is in my bank account?
Some probably just like you because you're a curvy chick with big tits:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Been there, done that a couple of times. Being short of ready money didn't increase my chances, it just decreased my money. If you're worried about money, it's time to listen to Dave Ramsay.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Squeak

************I bought a lottery ticket [:/]

Some probably just like you because you're a curvy chick with big tits:)
Damn. I was thinking it was my sparkling, upbeat personality. :P

oldwomanc6

Good Luck!

AHEM!!! >:(

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

wmw999

Been there, done that a couple of times. Being short of ready money didn't increase my chances, it just decreased my money. If you're worried about money, it's time to listen to Dave Ramsay.

Wendy P.

It's time to get a different job, actually. I don't have money worries in the sense of "paying my bills", I'm just… well, not happy with what I can do. All around me my friends are taking vacations, buying homes, doing 50 jumps a month and getting to really enjoy life. I'm not gonna pretend it doesn't make me really jealous.
cavete terrae.

grue

***Been there, done that a couple of times. Being short of ready money didn't increase my chances, it just decreased my money. If you're worried about money, it's time to listen to Dave Ramsay.

Wendy P.

It's time to get a different job, actually. I don't have money worries in the sense of "paying my bills", I'm just… well, not happy with what I can do. All around me my friends are taking vacations, buying homes, doing 50 jumps a month and getting to really enjoy life. I'm not gonna pretend it doesn't make me really jealous.

But are you HAPPY despite the material things your friends have or do?