JohnMitchell

Weekend numbers . .. 4/19 to 4/20/2014

Nada, and it will stay nada for a long while yet.
I did get 100ish jumps in, in February/March though:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

0:0:0

I was supposed to jump with Normiss on Saturday, but didn't get to. That's ok though, I got a grandbaby out of the deal. I'm good with that!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0(2):4

Was honored to be the interpreter for 5 Deaf students on Saturday. Got to ride the plane up to interpret for them on both loads. Had to ride the plane down on both loads, too. :-S Odd to wear your rig, be in the plane, and not get out when the door opened! BUT, the pilot did give us (there was a student pilot with us as well) an AWESOME descent!

Sunday - 4 amazing coach jumps. So close to her A stamp!

MEmro

Was honored to be the interpreter for 5 Deaf students on Saturday.

That is so cool. Our sport is great for deaf people, I think, since it's so non-auditory.

I had a deaf AFF student last summer who had her fiancee sign for her. Very lovely, wonderful woman, now A licensed, married and skydiving. B|

That's great! I think I had one of the ladies interested in coming back to get her license, but we'll see... So many people are thrilled with the idea after their first jump and never follow through. (Then again, I'm one of those... It only took me 7 years to get back out...)

John - if you still see your student, point her in the direction of SIS? I'd love to meet up with her!