Tempe77f

RIP - PDS - Sky Sanders

For those who don't know yet, Sky is no longer with us. He passed away on April 12th, 2014 at 7:00 pm in Queen Creek. He leaves behind a 6 year old son and wife.

A fund has been set up for his family and to cover funeral costs.

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/sanders-family-fund-rest-in-peace-sky/165019

Rest in Peace Sky. You were a unique, brilliant, and special guy.

Tempe77f

For those who don't know yet, Sky is no longer with us. He passed away on April 12th, 2014 at 7:00 pm in Queen Creek. He leaves behind a 6 year old son and wife.

A fund has been set up for his family and to cover funeral costs.

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/sanders-family-fund-rest-in-peace-sky/165019

Rest in Peace Sky. You were a unique, brilliant, and special guy.

Very sad; condolences to the family.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

It is a shame; I liked Sky, met him at Eloy for the legendary 2002 Christmas boogie.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

It is a shame; I liked Sky, met him at Eloy for the legendary 2002 Christmas boogie.

Wendy P.

Damn. Seems like quite a few of us that were the core group of jumpers on dz.com back then have died. Sky will be missed.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There are so few of us on here anymore who remember the high jinks of the past. RIP Sky. I am going to try not to rant, but I lost my son to a motorcycle accident last year. Drivers today don’t seem to give a fuck, or don’t know how to give a fuck about the people surrounding them on the road. Please be careful out there. [Kind of a rant after all