BillyVance

Beers that create the most foul-smelling farts

So, share your experiences. I've learned over the years which beers to avoid. Honey Brown, Blue Moon Belgian Ale, etc.

My current favorite (off topic) is now New Belgium Fat Tire, since it doesn't make my farts smell like a skunk crawled up my ass and died. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

quade

Isn't that going to vary depending upon the individual's gut flora?

Probably. I would think certain ingredients in the beers would cause foul odors, possibly with certain food combinations.

However those two beers I mentioned, ALWAYS made my gas stink no matter what.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

quade

Isn't that going to vary depending upon the individual's gut flora?

Maybe I'm mistaken in my thinking as I don't drink beer but as far as I understand it there could be variations between beers. Since the alcohol content isn't high enough to kill the yeast in the beer it should be possible to get some of the yeast from the beer which could then use the carbohydrates from the gut to create co2 (which is the main ingredient of farts) and create differences between beers on how farty they are. But that is based on the assumption that there are beers that have high yeast concentrations.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Anything with wheat in it. Summer ales, Winter ales, all your variety of Weiss beers. I personally am very sensitive to wheat as far as flatulence. Oh and a good oatmeal stout. Love the taste but not on a first date!
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

LuckyMcSwervy

OMG, Billy. Seriously?? I have such a weak stomach even reading that title makes my stomach flip.

[:/]

Sissy Dog
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Pickled Elephant Garlic and Heinekin, with a couple of black olives.

Oh . . . add eggs and spicy sausage for breakfast . . . and you have yourself a plane emptier.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Shock Top Belgian White wheat ale - extremely gassy but not much of a bouquet. Had a few of those last night and woke up this morning brapping.