CSpenceFLY

Google tandem ads.

Dont Forget Big Plane fee, Full Altitude fee, Weather Insurance, Gear Rental, and Lube all cost extra.:P

They dion't use lube when they fuck 'em.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It's after. But they don't tell them that, obviously.

The DZOs at Skydive Smoky Mountains were talking about this when I was up there. Says it's killing their business since people from the area drive farther b/c they think the tandem is so much cheaper. But I guess they've heard back from some people who actually went to make a "$129 tandem...the cheapest anywhere!" who said that the $70 they deposited initially was never refunded or applied to their tandem and they had to pay the $129 on top of that deposit. Sneaky bastards. :S:|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I really really hope that's not on top of a $70 deposit also. If not...rock on, that's freakin' cheap! B|

My thinking is they did this to compete with the $139 tandem special weekends that happen across the street once a month. Which actually ARE $139.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

And across the way you might see an eclipse, a unicorn, or even rarer-me jump. That should be worth extra right there

A unicorn?! And I STILL have never seen you jump...although I did jump with J last time I was out there. :o:D I should make it out to the Farm more often...:)

Typical Skyride bullshit.

Hopefully the lawsuit will rectify this. Only question is how long will it take?

Billy. Thank god your alive. After seeing that video i was slightly concerned:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Just good old fashion Spit and Determination!!:D:D

For the right price they will include the Lube, They just will not use it.;)

It's not lube, it's chap-stick... helps with that chapped feeling after said unlubed occurance:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.