quade

Internet Explorer Bug 4/28/2014

DigitalDave

This has already been addressed and patched.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/2963983.aspx

That is not what your link says:

On completion of this investigation, Microsoft will take the appropriate action to protect our customers, which may include providing a solution through our monthly security update release process, or an out-of-cycle security update, depending on customer needs.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

tonyhays

People still use I.E.?????

I can't speak for "people" because I personally do not use it, but I do freelance work at an extraordinarily large company and I.E. is the default browser on the vast majority of their machines. In fact, it takes a special exception from the I.T. guys to install anything but. Their creatives are the exception, but the average office drone is stuck with horribly antiquated versions of Microsoft product. I "guess" that's job security for somebody or maybe it's just the bean counters; dunno.

ETA: Oh yeah, this pretty much ground them to a halt the other day when this first broke. I.T. over-reacted and pretty much shut down everything including some of the ways the company makes its money.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I told my mom to start using Chrome instead of IE since I already had it loaded on her computer. A few days went by and she came to me very upset that she could no longer get to her Gmail if she has to use Chrome. She said it only works with the blue E!

What it really was, was that she was always logged into her Gmail on IE, so she had no idea how to access it via a new search engine! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

JerryBaumchen

Hi SkyGranny,

I told my mom

25 yrs from now that new grandkid will also be doing a face palm when you call him a problem on your new gizmo.

What goes around comes around.

B|

JerryBaumchen

You got THAT right! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban