peanut4040

new season.

New drop zones. New drop zone management. New staff positions. Hey, where did Mr Las Vegas wind up?

NEW NEW NEW.

Helll, I'm in trouble every where I've been. Anybody seen Carbone lately?
Not in trouble at the farm. Hey Hans, I promise to be good this time. Where to go this season? I need a place to camp out for a while with a camper. Tullahoma has been a sweet spot. Have not caught much grief up there. but no camper rules. Cullman the same, cept no camper rule s . CARBONE, where are youuuuu?? If I'm going to be in trouble, it would be nice to have someone else to blame.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

peanut4040

New drop zones. New drop zone management. New staff positions. Hey, where did Mr Las Vegas wind up?

NEW NEW NEW.

Not in trouble at the farm. Hey Hans, I promise to be good this time. Where to go this season? I need a place to camp out for a while with a camper. Tullahoma has been a sweet spot. Have not caught much grief up there. but no camper rules. Cullman the same, cept no camper rule s . CARBONE, where are youuuuu?? If I'm going to be in trouble, it would be nice to have someone else to blame.

He's down in Florida I believe. Hey Peanut, long time no see.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Florida is a great place to settle down. I wonder how the old boy is doing. Is he still married to that Hot young girl Tammy?

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Saw Scotty Sunday at Z-Hills. Yes he is still married to the hot chick that is half his age. Still has the tiny dogs that think they are bigger than they are. He has been spending most of his time on his boat lately.
I will probably see him this weekend if you want me to give him a message.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

Saw Scotty Sunday at Z-Hills. Yes he is still married to the hot chick that is half his age. Still has the tiny dogs that think they are bigger than they are. He has been spending most of his time on his boat lately.
I will probably see him this weekend if you want me to give him a message.

Yes, tell him I was asking about him and will probably be down about November right before heading back further south. Good to hear he is alive and out of jail.

Amazon

***you got it

Tell Tammy... I want to come cruise after the Cane season is over.... And likewise... if they get up this way.. August round these parts is samming killin time.

Ii will pass along the message they have been cruising the Crystal river a lot
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

peanut4040

NEW NEW NEW.

You were my Last . . . so far . . . miss ya bud
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Turtle, I miss you. Any way you can find your way back south for a visit to the farm. Its the only old time place here any more. The good, the bad, the ugly. I'm retired, so you give me a date, I'll be there

peanut4040

Turtle, I miss you. Any way you can find your way back south for a visit to the farm. Its the only old time place here any more. The good, the bad, the ugly. I'm retired, so you give me a date, I'll be there

If the authorities will let us . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The farm took a pretty good hit on the back side in my woods. Caused me to temporary go into the lumberjack business. Going to sell the big white oaks as lumber and probably go into the firewood business next winter with the little stuff. Retirement is tough. I wish I had that young body again.

I've got to admit. That's a fine looking hinny, I don't care who you are. How you been streak? Still hooked up with that pretty woman I was trying so hard to steal from you?

In case anyone ever wondered-- Two big red oak (veneer) logs 22 inches wide and 10 ft long. Paid me 230 dollars. This is the highest price logs out there at 800 dollars per thousand feet. Unfortunately, my two logs was only 301 sq ft. SOOOO, I'm not going to be in the lumber business long. Hey, anyone want free firewood?