jacketsdb23

Can you help me get to Beer Camp?

Happy yadirF everyone!

Sierra Nevada is having another Beer Camp this fall (i guess winter, but its never really winter here in NorCal!). Some of you may have picked up the beer camp 12 packs that are being sold...good stuff.

They are having a video contest to select the winners of this years camp where we get VIP access to the brewery and come up with recipes and brew with the big shots up there. Hoptimum is an example of a beer that is commercially available that came out of beer camp. For those of us into brewing, thats a pretty sweet deal.

If you have some time my video titled Passion: Beer + Life is here: http://www.sierrabeercamp.com/vote#70

Thanks for your help! I have to be top 10 at the end of the month of September.

Cheers!
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

This one time, at beer camp ...

Voted twice already today (two different devices!)

Help Marcel out, y'all! Best part is that there's no need to log in or sign up ... you just vote. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

oldwomanc6

Done!

Can we vote more than once?

Yes, you can vote once per day per device. Keep voting, people!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanks everyone! awesome turnout. I'm not sure how the voting went from a couple hundred to almost 100,000 for the top spot over the holiday weekend...seems odd!

Thanks for the support!

- marcel
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

So head of marketing told me they had a bug that allowed multiple votes (same day) from the same IP address, they've fixed it...I'm still in 6th place though!

Thanks for the continued support! Contest ends on September 30th and you are allowed 1 vote per day. I really appreciate the love!

Marcel
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Bump!

60 votes away from #5! 3 weeks left in voting, and you guys are doing an awesome job. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it! B|

Direct Link: http://www.sierrabeercamp.com/Vote#70

Video: Passion: Beer + Life.

God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

About a week and a half left of voting. You all are still doing an awesome job. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!

Direct Link: http://www.sierrabeercamp.com/Vote#70

Video: Passion: Beer + Life.

If you could give me another vote i'd appreciate it! Happy Friday!
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

One more day people - let's get him back into the top 10. Vote from all your devices/networks!

Passion: Beer + Life is here: http://www.sierrabeercamp.com/vote#70

#6 now, and 5 is within striking distance.

Go internets! Keep voting all day folks!