Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

i have lots of pens, but i prefer my bic 'ClicksterGRIP' .5mm #2 pencil. even the name is cool. i like to take it apart during conference calls. not counting leads, (even though they aren't lead, but who'd call the graphites?) there are 10 parts to it. more that i thought. yesterday i discovered little tubes of replacement erasers in the office supplies cabinet. how cool is that? i'm always losing them, then i can't put spare leads (graphites?) in anymore because they would just fall out. :S
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Here's my stupid office supply story of the day. I sent a requisition to the purchasing department for 50 2-pocket folders. I got a phone call from the dept asking me what i meant. Seems they have no idea what a 2-pocket folder is. She went through the Office Max catalog and she thinks she knows what i want but she's not quite sure. After 2 phone calls she asked me to please send a picture of the 2-pocket folder so she knows what i want. WTF??

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Here's my stupid office supply story of the day. I sent a requisition to the purchasing department for 50 2-pocket folders. I got a phone call from the dept asking me what i meant. Seems they have no idea what a 2-pocket folder is. She went through the Office Max catalog and she thinks she knows what i want but she's not quite sure. After 2 phone calls she asked me to please send a picture of the 2-pocket folder so she knows what i want. WTF??

The problem is that 2 pocket folders are so 80's. She was probably confused with the complete uncoolness of your order.:P

The problem is that 2 pocket folders are so 80's. She was probably confused with the complete uncoolness of your order.

Maybe that excuse would work, except i order them every couple months. Been doing it for years and was never questioned about what they were...but now that the purchasing chick quit and the vice-president is running the show...well apparently you gotta be supid to be a VP.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have canned air!! That provides good entertainment. Unfortunately it's non-flammable, but i still do other interesting experiments with it. Somtimes i even use it to clean my keyboard.

Bump. (I was actually looking for something else, but what the heck...)

I bought some canned air the other day. Did you know you can launch a pen cylinder clear across 6 cubes? Now where did my pen cap go?

Almost as much fun as my full-auto, 20-round-magazine Nerf gun!!

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

dude... I was soooo amazed to see this back in rotation. But hey? Did we ever get pics of this kick-ass, paper killin, hole puncher? hmmm.... maybe its all just fiction?
anyways I aint got an office no mo, so.... [:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

dude... I was soooo amazed to see this back in rotation. But hey? Did we ever get pics of this kick-ass, paper killin, hole puncher? hmmm.... maybe its all just fiction?
anyways I aint got an office no mo, so.... [:/]

I don't have an office any more either but I've got a way cool lava lamp sittin right here by my home PC

I don't have an office any more either but I've got a way cool lava lamp sittin right here by my home PC

well I got: a spray bottle(for my cat when shes a biotch), a half full glass w/ a mixed drink in it, a set of injectors for my car, and misc odds and ends... nuthin cool here.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

At least your glass is half full instead of half empty and that spray bottle to spray the cat sounds entertaining if nothin else. Gotta do somethin if we don't have an office don't we :P

well the spray bottle isnt for entertainment. She (the cat) enjoys (I belive takes sadistic pleasure) in tormenting me by jumping up on my couters and attempting to drink water out of my dry sink, or like food crumbs off dirty dishes, even though she has plenty of water, and food.
hmmmm... what to do.... I spose I could go to bed... or refill my now empty glass. [:/]
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Today is my last day of work after 5+ years. I wasn't kidding in my initial post with regards to the bond between my 3 hole punch and I. Anyway I just succesfuly smuggled it to my car with some other personal items;)... This three hole punch is coming home with me baby!

B|B|B|

Today is my last day of work after 5+ years. I wasn't kidding in my initial post with regards to the bond between my 3 hole punch and I. Anyway I just succesfuly smuggled it to my car with some other personal items;)... This three hole punch is coming home with me baby!

B|B|B|

OMG This was a most awesome thread!! May you and your 3 hole punch live a long and prosperous life together. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

B|B|B|

Yeah dude!!!!!! CELEBRATE!!!!! LIKE A MOFO!!! Biznatch!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

WHOAW... anyone and everyone that's posted... step... away... from... the... desk...nice... and... slow....nice... and...slow...go... home ...get... lots... of... liquids...and...rest...
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)