Sebazz1

My three hole punch rocks!!

What I want to know is... if this supposed three hole punch is soooo great. Then where is the video, or pics even. Cuz we all know: there must be proof for it to happen. Come on Sebazz! Show us the three hole punch!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

i have been putting off punching holes today , and filing response plans, but in light of the great deal of punch hole enthusiasm i'm gonna get right on it, then i'm going home to surf. enough is enough already.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

$161.00 for a hole punch, I'll pay a mongloid 37 cents an hour with a generic 1 hole punch!

bwahahahahahaa

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

While all of you may have wonderful office supplies (i.e. 3hole punch, stapler) I have the ultimate office supply...

A see through notebook, and it comes in handy when you put some "personal papers and pics" (yea, lets leave it at "personal papers & pics") and you go into a meeting with your boss, convinced that you have everything stowed away for total descreteness... At least his comments were complementary.

-Lisa
For every first... there is a case of beer!

had to drag this one back... with a picture of my three hole punch, and my stapler, and my tape dispenser. as you can plainly see, they rock. i also threw in one of my paper-clip belly flyer. i was inspired by somone else's paper-clip free flyer, so with my trusty leatherman, some paperclips, and a lunch hour, i came up with what you see below.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

bellyflyerbig.jpg

bellyflyersmall.jpg

mystuff.jpg

I've got two offices!

A cubicle thingo when I'm doing my PhD work, and an office downstairs when I working as a research assistant.

Upstairs I have lots of paper and stuff to read. It's quite messy at the moment.

Downstairs. It's neat. It has to be, because other people use it too. I've got liquid nitrogen! I've got a 30 kV electron microscope! I've got vacuum chambers!

If you want something gold coated, or carbon coated, I'm your man...
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

well i used to have you all beat.. i had a hottie admin type who jumps out of planes!
shes so cool she even talked me into doing it and now i jump out of planes too!!

unfortunately the big wheels realized how cool she was and promoted her to running the corp confrence room where she gets to play with millions of dollars of video display and teleconfrencing equipment. (3 HUGE screens to watch skydive vids on during lunch!)

but i was so disenheartened by the loss that i had to take a job in WA;)

I didn't say it was modern -- just cool:)

It predates all of the *86 chips, having been designed in the early 70's. Still has ferrite core...

And it runs all that software with no random access storage devices.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My new toy this week is a microphone to go along with my webcam. This should be kinda fun when I'm bored! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't own any cool office equipment. I use a small hand drill to make holes in paper. You should see what my desk looks like from where I drilled through the paper and into the crappy laminated surface.

In civilized countries where we measure things in meters and millimeters, two or four hole punches are standard. I have never even seen a three hole punch in my life.

I struggled just now to find a 1/4 inch stainless steel screw. The guys on the floor keep trying to fit M6 screws instead, damaging the equipment. All of this makes me curse folks who measure things in inches. And use punches with odd numbers of holes.

And what the hell is "letter format" paper? What is an E sheet format? A4 and A0 is much easier to understand.

Rant over. Blue skies and happy punching ;).

--
ZZZzzzz....

[sarcasm]

And what the hell is "letter format" paper? What is an E sheet format? A4 and A0 is much easier to understand.

What the hell? This makes no sense!

What are you doing, writing an A4 or an A0? No! You are writing a letter. Letter format. Why replace a perfectly logical descriptive word with a random string of letters and numbers? Do you secretly work for a government agency or something?

In civilized countries where we measure things in meters

Measure in meters? How retarded! You don't measure a meter, you measure with a meter. When will you ever get it straight?

[/sarcasm]

:P