IFallFast

Place to jump in Israel?

IFallFast

Does anyone know a good place for up jumpers in Israel? I would need to rent hear as I am traveling and have nothing with me.

Might be dated info - but - From what I hear...might want to buy gear, cheaper than renting there - & loads are like 50.00 - 75.00 a pop?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I wrote an review about skykef, which is the only place for funjumpers in Israel. It is a friendly, professional dropzone near Beer Sheva. You will find it on dz.com in the "Dropzones" section.

Jumping was great, they operate a skyvan and have a huge landing desert with lots of space in all directions.
If you do not have your own rig, you might have to wait long for a rental rig to become available.

Jumping was expensive compared to germany, and even more expensive compared to the USA, so it might not be the place for a jumping holiday. But if you are in the area, drop in for a day or two. Don't worry if you don't speak hebrew, almost everybody speaks good english, you should have no problem.