Jbag

weirdest place you DZ'd from?

BillyVance

What exactly are you referring to when you say DZ'd from?

I'm guessing he means posted here on Dizzydot.

I have a WiFi hotspot attached to my cell account. I drive truck across the country (mostly eastern) and have posted from truck stops, rest areas, shippers and receivers all over.

I'd have to say on the side of I 72 near Quincy IL, waiting for road service to come and fix my tire. Had a flat and goofed off online waiting for the guy to show up.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

jumpwally

Naked on the beach,,,,Hedonism ll , Jamaica B|

I think I saw you. :P

I guess the "weirdest" is probably from a hospital stay/visit/infusion center. Or the balcony of the cruise ship. Maybe the beach in Negril or a dive boat off Key West during a SI.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Naked on the beach,,,,Hedonism ll , Jamaica B|

I guess the "weirdest" is probably from a hospital stay/visit/infusion center. Or the balcony of the cruise ship. Maybe the beach in Negril or a dive boat off Key West during a SI.

Balloon Ride on the way up, Eloy, DZ.COM Boogie
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LuckyMcSwervy

***Naked on the beach,,,,Hedonism ll , Jamaica B|

That reminded me... I was in ICU after my heart had some major workability issues... and well I was on Dizzie posting later that day.:ph34r:

Amazon

******Naked on the beach,,,,Hedonism ll , Jamaica B|

That reminded me... I was in ICU after my heart had some major workability issues... and well I was on Dizzie posting later that day.:ph34r:

Priorities!! I made someone turn around and take me home so I could get my laptop when I was on my way to the ER before. I knew they were going to keep me and I NEEDED my STUFF!! :ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

JohnMitchell

***I'm inside the electronics bay of the 737 right now. what you got?

Won't that make the plane crash? Why won't they let you ride in the seats with everyone else?:P

Have you met Jbag?:o

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I feel better now. For me, it's from the basement of the Mission Control building, while the shuttle was up. :$

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

promise5

While relaxing in the tub.

I also talk on the phone in the shower. No biggie

People still use phones to talk???:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

Have you met Jbag?:o

:D

:D:D Yeah, he's actually slept in our house. Almost housebroken, he is. :P

Almost is a very large range.!:D