BIGUN

Google Forgotten

As you've probably heard, the EU has passed legislation to allow one to fill out a form to be forgotten on Google. And, on the first day 12,000 people submitted the form. The part that cracks me up is - one must scan their ID and send it in with the form.

So basically, one needs to surrender more privacy to get privacy. I'm not sure if this is an oxymoron or a FUBAR in progress. :S

http://news.asiaone.com/news/digital1/google-gets-12000-requests-be-forgotten-first-day
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

JohnMitchell

Privacy? What's that?

I can't even see a doctor without giving out my SSN#. :|

It's your National ID card. You are a slave of the state. [:/] Keep paying all your taxes and maybe you can keep getting to watch the circus and you might to get to eat some cake too!
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Privacy is a illusion due to the computers, CC cards, CCTV's, bar codes in grocery stores, cell phones county property tax record's. SSN, etc etc.

Unless you live off the grid, pay cash, use a burner phone "they" can find out where you were, when you were there, what you bought, how many time you bought it, etc etc.

I dont think I have anything to hide, so I hope I'm ok. Just in case might get a set of the novelty paper's that someones selling on this websight. But they will know, who we are unless we use phoney papers to buy their phoney papers.

More aluminum foil, use a computer in the library, and don't look up.[:/]

One Jump Wonder

JohnMitchell

***John,

It is SSN, not SSN#. That is saying Social Security Number Number. :-)

:D:D:D Too true.

I just barely stopped saying "A-T-M machine".;):D

Even U2 got that wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k18rlUe_nc;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.