JayhawkJumper

Robert Traynham - Beware!

Well look who we have here… You do indeed have a warrant out for you in Montana, but its not a federal warrant (maybe I shouldn't say that)… but oh well. That would be why customs or federal officers would not stop you.

Would be more than happy to clear this up with you and officer Barge at the Bozeman police dept, who personally paid you a visit. You didn't seem to want to clear it up when he offered to give you a lift to UPS to get a tracking number you said you lost… and also didn't have a car. When he returned the next day, whoever you lived with told him you hitchhiked back east. Need a copy of the police report or warrant? I could post it here?

Did however notify some DZO's in the area you used to frequent according to your dz.com posts. One DZO (who I can name after asking his permission if you like), said you skipped out of town on him for $450…

kidicarus

I don't ever get on dizzy anymore. However, a friend told me about this bullshit. Let me get this straight... I committed the federal crime of interstate wire fraud in Montana for a used Pilot then skipped town... to the East coast... From MONTANA. I must have been criminal of the year. God damn. I should start recruiting fucking Nigerians for this shit. I mean hell who wouldn't want to sell a 1200 dollar canopy to leave home and take an 800 dollar drive into fugitive status in the deep dark East. By the way my name is Rob Traynham. This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

JayhawkJumper

Well look who we have here… You do indeed have a warrant out for you in Montana, but its not a federal warrant (maybe I shouldn't say that)… but oh well. That would be why customs or federal officers would not stop you.

Would be more than happy to clear this up with you and officer Barge at the Bozeman police dept, who personally paid you a visit. You didn't seem to want to clear it up when he offered to give you a lift to UPS to get a tracking number you said you lost… and also didn't have a car. When he returned the next day, whoever you lived with told him you hitchhiked back east. Need a copy of the police report or warrant? I could post it here?

Did however notify some DZO's in the area you used to frequent according to your dz.com posts. One DZO (who I can name after asking his permission if you like), said you skipped out of town on him for $450…

***I don't ever get on dizzy anymore. However, a friend told me about this bullshit. Let me get this straight... I committed the federal crime of interstate wire fraud in Montana for a used Pilot then skipped town... to the East coast... From MONTANA. I must have been criminal of the year. God damn. I should start recruiting fucking Nigerians for this shit. I mean hell who wouldn't want to sell a 1200 dollar canopy to leave home and take an 800 dollar drive into fugitive status in the deep dark East. By the way my name is Rob Traynham. This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

Hell, Post it, it's public information.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Krip

Hi Turtle

Screw public information, we dont have time to confuse the issue with the facts .

Shut up and pass popcorn. :D

R.

Get me a beer while you're at it. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well since Robert has surfaced here and felt the need to approach the issue with hostility instead of any attempt to apologize and get me my $ back, I'll pull up my email archives and post our conversations via email and I'll contact the DA in Bozeman and see if I can get a copy of the police reports and warrant information. At least those in our community can know the kind of person they may potentially be dealing with.

And again Robert, even after 2 years and having you steal money from me. I'm happy to put in the past and clear it up in Montana as well if you'll send me back the money I sent you. But regardless of how long it is… 2 or 10 or 50 years… I'm not going to just let it go. You can't steal from people and just shrug it off.

Chris

And again Robert, even after 2 years and having you steal money from me. I'm happy to put in the past and clear it up in Montana as well if you'll send me back the money I sent you. But regardless of how long it is… 2 or 10 or 50 years… I'm not going to just let it go. You can't steal from people and just shrug it off.

"Are you whining?" Cause' it sounds like your whining to me. Oh, I forgot to ask, "Are you whining?" Bunch of sissy boys, sheesh. B| Crying like a 2 year old child.

Best-
Richard

BillyVance

***Hi Turtle

Screw public information, we dont have time to confuse the issue with the facts .

R.

Get me a beer while you're at it. :D

Hi BILLY

I'm still working on my 12 pk of green necks from Hannah's first. I'll get one for you peanut and twardo.

Drink them myself of course:ph34r:

cheers heres to Hannah.
One Jump Wonder

Krip

Hi Turtle

R.

Fucker . . . Don't make me hit on your wife . . .

again.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

rwieder

"Are you whining?" Cause' it sounds like your whining to me. Oh, I forgot to ask, "Are you whining?" Bunch of sissy boys, sheesh. B| Crying like a 2 year old child.

Best-
Richard

Lemme steal from you and see how well you take it.

If the story is true, and, so far, it really sounds like it is . . . hell, I'd stand up and do whatever it takes.

Would you?

Lemme steal from you and see how well you take it.

If the story is true, and, so far, it really sounds like it is . . . hell, I'd stand up and do whatever it takes.

Would you?

No, not in a public forum. Have you seen me do it? No, for real I'd hunt him down like a dog and kick his ass. For real.

Best-
Richard

turtlespeed

***Hi Turtle

R.

Hi Turtle

The wife will be easy pickings this time.

Since she fell off the roof, broke her leg and L1, L2.

The fibula is mostly healed bu she might bitch slap you because the L1 & 2.
Really officer she fell off the roof and I didn't push her.

on a happy note i asked the wife if she wanted me to call her a ambulnce, :):)

yes

Your a ambulance

The boss was >:( so I finally called 911:)

Always wanted to call someone a ambulance:D
One Jump Wonder

Krip

******Hi Turtle

R.

Hi Turtle

The wife will be easy pickings this time.

Since she fell off the roof, broke her leg and L1, L2.

The fibula is mostly healed bu she might bitch slap you because the L1 & 2.
Really officer she fell off the roof and I didn't push her.

on a happy note i asked the wife if she wanted me to call her a ambulnce, :):)

yes

Your a ambulance

The boss was >:( so I finally called 911:)

Always wanted to call someone a ambulance:D

Wow.

Did you at least check out the EMS chick's feet?

Krip

******There were 5 sets of EMS feet:)
All dudes:(

Doh!

Hey be nice

Isn't promise 5 some kind of a first reponder.

She has two feet and ten toes:P

We know.:P

Krip

Hi turtle

Do tell have you seen a pic of her toes with out her socks on.:P

Trust me I won't tell anyone.:)

She posted them.:)

promise5

Keep my toes out of this !!!

I was going to . . . but -

Soooo Has anyone found the warrant yet?