JayhawkJumper

Robert Traynham - Beware!

Just wanted to let my fellow skydivers to be on the lookout for Robert Traynham. He is in fact a skydiver, but is also a scam artist. I "purchased" a pilot 188 from him while he lived in Bozeman, Montana. He took the money and broke off communication and never sent the gear. As soon as the Bozeman police payed him a visit, he skipped town back to the east coast before they could get a warrant signed. He does now have a warrant out. Believed to be in Tennessee or North or South Carolina. He has family in TN I believe. If anyone sees him or knows where he is, the police would like to chat with him about interstate wire fraud...

JayhawkJumper

Just wanted to let my fellow skydivers to be on the lookout for Robert Traynham. He is in fact a skydiver, but is also a scam artist. I "purchased" a pilot 188 from him while he lived in Bozeman, Montana. He took the money and broke off communication and never sent the gear. As soon as the Bozeman police payed him a visit, he skipped town back to the east coast before they could get a warrant signed. He does now have a warrant out. Believed to be in Tennessee or North or South Carolina. He has family in TN I believe. If anyone sees him or knows where he is, the police would like to chat with him about interstate wire fraud...

that sucks - Hopefully justice will work.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JohnMitchell

I hope our small community finds him for you. [:/]

Wadda they gonna do? Throw him outta airplane or something?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

akarunway

***I hope our small community finds him for you. [:/]

Dime him out the the Man. If he truly does have a felony warrant out on him, those usually are in the nation-wide NCIC database, meaning most LEOs pretty much anywhere in the country will take him into custody as a fugitive.

Andy9o8

******I hope our small community finds him for you. [:/]

Dime him out the the Man. If he truly does have a felony warrant out on him, those usually are in the nation-wide NCIC database, meaning most LEOs pretty much anywhere in the country will take him into custody as a fugitive.

Andy, you need to get out more. A phone call costs more than a dime these days.;)

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Andy9o8

******Fine. Draw and quarter him.

No Tar and Feather?

What about branding?

It was a play on the word quarter, derived from the play on the word dime. Ok, never mind.

Don't be so thenthative.

It's not always about change.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I don't ever get on dizzy anymore. However, a friend told me about this bullshit. Let me get this straight... I committed the federal crime of interstate wire fraud in Montana for a used Pilot then skipped town... to the East coast... From MONTANA. I must have been criminal of the year. God damn. I should start recruiting fucking Nigerians for this shit. I mean hell who wouldn't want to sell a 1200 dollar canopy to leave home and take an 800 dollar drive into fugitive status in the deep dark East. By the way my name is Rob Traynham. This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

So why didn't you just send the gear, or pay the cash back?

Bad karma...
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

kidicarus

... criminal of the year. God damn. I should start recruiting fucking Nigerians for this shit. I mean hell who wouldn't want to sell a 1200 dollar canopy to leave home and take an 800 dollar drive into fugitive status in the deep dark East. By the way my name is Rob Traynham. This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

I can dig that you would be pissed to see your name dragged through the mud on a public forum. Being very, very far from scene of the crime, I am also willing to contend that I don't know the whole story and that there exists the possibility that you're aren't to blame in this issue: I don't know the OP any better than I know you.

THAT BEING SAID, when you have the chance to be level-headed and to set the story straight in the same public forum in which you were accused, and you waste it on name-calling and swearing, well...

Elvisio "just a thought" Rodriguez

skydiver30960

***... criminal of the year. God damn. I should start recruiting fucking Nigerians for this shit. I mean hell who wouldn't want to sell a 1200 dollar canopy to leave home and take an 800 dollar drive into fugitive status in the deep dark East. By the way my name is Rob Traynham. This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

I can dig that you would be pissed to see your name dragged through the mud on a public forum. Being very, very far from scene of the crime, I am also willing to contend that I don't know the whole story and that there exists the possibility that you're aren't to blame in this issue: I don't know the OP any better than I know you.

THAT BEING SAID, when you have the chance to be level-headed and to set the story straight in the same public forum in which you were accused, and you waste it on name-calling and swearing, well...

Elvisio "just a thought" Rodriguez

Yep. Doesn't exactly help his own case here. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

kidicarus

I don't ever get on dizzy anymore. However, a friend told me about this bullshit. Let me get this straight... I committed the federal crime of interstate wire fraud in Montana for a used Pilot then skipped town... to the East coast... From MONTANA. I must have been criminal of the year. God damn. I should start recruiting fucking Nigerians for this shit. I mean hell who wouldn't want to sell a 1200 dollar canopy to leave home and take an 800 dollar drive into fugitive status in the deep dark East. By the way my name is Rob Traynham. This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

So . . . did he pay you and did you not give him the canopy?
Your post doesn't specify.

Was it just coincidence that you left the area before the warrant caught up to you?

Are you willing to address this with the authorities?

When you rant like you did, does it make you feel better?

This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

So, based on this, I am pretty sure he is saying he did not rip the guy off and there is no outstanding warrant against him. Maybe I read it wrong .......

tigra

This shithead bought a canopy from me 2 fucking years ago. I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

So, based on this, I am pretty sure he is saying he did not rip the guy off and there is no outstanding warrant against him. Maybe I read it wrong .......

That's my interpretation, too. And I'm the first one to champion "innocent until proven guilty". But he did come here and speak, even if he was provoked. So I think he would benefit himself if he provided just a wee bit more detail about his side of the story than simply the accuser is "full of shit". But, you know, that's his choice...

Andy9o8

That's my interpretation, too. And I'm the first one to champion "innocent until proven guilty". But he did come here and speak, even if he was provoked. So I think he would benefit himself if he provided just a wee bit more detail about his side of the story than simply the accuser is "full of shit". But, you know, that's his choice...

Damn I heard that in the "Scotts" tone of voice.:D:D:D

But yeah - its all in the details.[:/]

I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

Unless you're under arrest....customs officers wouldn't have any reason to know about an outstanding warrant...don't ask me how I know. :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

I am also pretty sure he is either completely full of shit or customs officers at LAX yesterday need serious remedial training.

Unless you're under arrest....customs officers wouldn't have any reason to know about an outstanding warrant... ask me how I know. :)

How do you know?

:)