ntrprnr

Any Houston area entrepreneurs or biz owners want to go to a Business Mastermind as my guest?

Hey guys... I've been producing a bunch of one-day business masterminds - six or so hours of working in person with about 30 other entrepreneurs, business owners, and CEOs to figure out how to blow through problems and increase revenue. It's brainstorming specific to each person's industry, solid networking, and even a keynote from me. :)

I've done them already in about fifteen cities - I'm doing one in Houston on the 10th - I've got a about three or so spots left that didn't sell yet, and I know Houston is a big jumper community - so I'm giving back.

If you fit the description here: www.shankminds.com/houston, and you KNOW you can make it (i.e., you won't email me the night before and flake,) I'm happy to invite you for the day as my guest. (i.e., no charge.)

I know I haven't posted here a lot lately, but no doubt a bunch of regulars on here can vouch for me - Remster, Skymama, etc...

If you want to join as my guest in Houston next week, just shoot me an email - [email protected].

Hope to see a few of you there next week. :)

-Peter

I know I haven't posted here a lot lately, but no doubt a bunch of regulars on here can vouch for me - Remster, Skymama, etc...

Well, since you have that adorable baby, I guess I'll vouch for you. :P

Seriously, Peter is a very knowledgeable and entertaining speaker. I've even attended one of his speaking engagements before and enjoyed it! If you're in Houston and meet the description, you should make room in your calendar, it'll be worth your time!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Glad to see you in the Lone Star Peter!

Hate to take a seat away from an actual current entrepreneur so to speak..but would love an opportunity to 'survey the course' as a learning experience and perhaps gain some insight.

Capt. Mom & I are currently investigating several entrepreneurial avenues of interest.

I certainly understand if your seminal isn't setup for that kind of thing...but if possible - would love to attend!

If NOT possible...we still owe ya dinner for the dentist thing, lets get together after! B|

* dizzycommer peeps - to tell ya what a great guy Peter is ~ Capt. Mom landed in NYC on a Sunday with a incredibly painful broken tooth. I called Peter to see if he knew anyone she could maybe see the following morning, prior to flying back out to Europe. He called me back 10 minutes later with his dentist's number saying they will open up & meet Capt. Mom at the office in an hour! ~ ~ THAT'S above & beyond!!B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Oh great. I can just see "networking" with 'Twardo.

"My investments in nanotechnology and bio-startups are really paying off, what do you do?"

"I jump out of planes and set myself on fire. But I get paid for it, honest."

:D:D:D

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

"I jump out of planes and set myself on fire. But I get paid for it, honest."

:D:D:D

Time for a new keyboard anyways I guess.:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message