billvon

Harry is here

billvon

Harry decided to come to us over five weeks early. There was much concern last week, but he is gaining weight now and is now opening his eyes for minutes at a time. Enough time to be suspicious of his hat, at least.

Oh God.. Bill and Amy have replicated yet again???B|

billvon

Harry decided to come to us over five weeks early. There was much concern last week, but he is gaining weight now and is now opening his eyes for minutes at a time. Enough time to be suspicious of his hat, at least.

Congrats Mom & Dad
Welcome Harry!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Now you'll understand the concept of "sucker baby".

Congratulations - he's beautiful!

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hi Karen,

Pacifiers?! Hell! Bring on the real thing!!

I have two kids ( now adults ) and the wife nursed both of them. My daughter was born first & my son 6 yrs later.

The wife nursed both of them.

After my son had been nursing for awhile, she asked me what I thought about something. She said that when she had nursed our daughter, she just started feeding herself. With my son, he wanted to lick around for awhile before he started feeding himself.

I told her it was a 'guy thing' and that everything would be OK.

:P

JerryBaumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi Karen,

Pacifiers?! Hell! Bring on the real thing!!

I have two kids ( now adults ) and the wife nursed both of them. My daughter was born first & my son 6 yrs later.

The wife nursed both of them.

After my son had been nursing for awhile, she asked me what I thought about something. She said that when she had nursed our daughter, she just started feeding herself. With my son, he wanted to lick around for awhile before he started feeding himself.

I told her it was a 'guy thing' and that everything would be OK.

:P

JerryBaumchen

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I've never understood how babies just KNOW how that works!
Always be kinder than you feel.

billvon

Congratulations !!!!!!! Woohoo!!!
He's gorgeous!! Don't worry I was a preemie too and I turned out great!!:):P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

JohnMitchell

Woohooo! Congratulations, and welcome to The Dad Club. Don't worry about Harry being early. Five weeks is nothing with today's medicine. Fine looking son you have there, Bill. B|

Bill's already been a member of the club for a couple years now. Harry's got a big brother. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

***Woohooo! Congratulations, and welcome to The Dad Club. Don't worry about Harry being early. Five weeks is nothing with today's medicine. Fine looking son you have there, Bill. B|

Bill's already been a member of the club for a couple years now. Harry's got a big brother. B|

Bill needs to have lots more kid's. :)
With his gene pool they would grow up and make the world a better place.B|

You go bill. Two is never enough.:ph34r:
One Jump Wonder

Amazon

***Congratulations billvon! B|

Don't worry, he'll turn out just fine. I was 6 weeks premature. ;)

Uh... that is SOOOOOO not comforting...:D

shaddup! :D:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban