grimmie

Official NHL 2013-14 thread!

Very happy about game one today, and glad we won by 2 so that people whining about the penalty Bollig drew can HTFU. Should be a good series.

Also, I noticed that when Crawford is in a bad situation the rest of the team is there to step up with good stick work to stop the goal. When Quick is in a bad situation Voynov is there to kick the puck into the net. :D

GooniesKid

one things for sure..whoever wins the Western Conference will win the Cup.

Yeah and the 2007/2008 New England Patriots were a shoe-in to go 19-0 on their way to winning the Super Bowl. The Western winner may very well go on the win the Cup. They will be the favorite since the favorites from the East are now golfing. But there is nothing guaranteed in sports. There are plenty of times in the history of sports when the favorite did not win. There is a reason why the games are played versus listening to the talking head pundits.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

streaker

***one things for sure..whoever wins the Western Conference will win the Cup.

Not sure about that....But I do want to see another original 6 Cup final.....GO BLACKHAWKS!!!
B|

Me too! I was really wanting to see Montreal win their series. Then, it would be the U.S. against Canada. Then, I got to thinking about all the Europeans on NHL teams...
Anyhow... GO BLACKHAWKS!!

Chuck

grimmie

WOW! Go KINGS GO!!!!!

What a game!B|

That game was ridiculous, I'm pretty disappointed about the play on which it ended. Congrats to Kings fans, you get to watch four more games on your way to the cup. Blackhawks will be back for it next year.

champu

***WOW! Go KINGS GO!!!!!

What a game!B|

That game was ridiculous, I'm pretty disappointed about the play on which it ended. Congrats to Kings fans, you get to watch four more games on your way to the cup. Blackhawks will be back for it next year.

Well, Chicagoans can still look forward to the Cubs winning the "World Series".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

streaker

Congrats to the Kings on the win last night.

Thanks to the Blackhawks for another awesome, if not heart stopping season.

So close to one more shot at the cup.[:/]

:)

I'm for the Kings, but what a line the Blackhawks have...they'll be a strong team again next season with Taves, Oduya, and Kane. I can see them trying to make a trade with Crawford. but what an exciting series to watch. Those two teams will meet again for sure next season.

The look on Lundqvist's face when Carter scored with 0.8 seconds remaining tells the story. He is deflated, and so is the team. He knows they could be up 2-1. He knows this may be his last chance at Lord Stanley's hardware.

In other news, the Pens fire Shero and Bylsma and hire a GM that has been in charge of a non playoff team. Sigh...:P

Yeah KINGS!

That said, the Rangers did a great job and NY fans should be proud. Hell of a game tonight, jesus.

I think my anus relocated to my thoracic cavity a number of times, especially during OT.
cavete terrae.