JohnMitchell

This weekend. . .

Ok, that puts mine in perspective.
Sorry to hear you had to go through that. BTDT, I know how bad it sucks.
Glad to hear you're on the mend.

I feel bad for my husband... the timing sucked. It was boogie weekend; instead of jumping and partying, he got to spend the whole weekend with a sick wife.

JohnnyMarko

***I spent Saturday being diagnosed with appendicitis, then having the offending organ removed. Sunday was spent vomiting and whining about pain. I may do some more of that today.

Everyone thinks I'm an alien since (one) of my scars from my appendectomy is on my left side, the other two in the middle...everyone tells me the appendix should be on the right side :|

I had 3 scars. One at the top of my belly button (looks like I had a belly button piercing but I didn't), one a little lower on my left side (right where a bikini bottom would cover the upper portion of your left leg in the front) and then another one right above the pubic bone.

I had the surgery in 2007 IIRC and today you can't see one portion of the scars except the belly button one.

My appendix had the decency to start causing me trouble on a Super Bowl Sunday. :D

BTW your appendix is on your right side but the laproscope tools get inserted in other spots. My mom and my brother but had their appendixes removed in the 70s and have what I remember to be big scars on their lower right sides.
Always be kinder than you feel.

skymama

We spent 12 hours on Saturday driving across the state and back and helping one of the kids move. That about took care of Saturday!
On Sunday, we started prepping the house for our annual July 4th party. Normiss loves the honey-do lists I make for him. :):ph34r:

Edit: I added his crafty repurposing project that he did. B|

That looks amazing!!!!! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

Krip

***I spent Saturday being diagnosed with appendicitis, then having the offending organ removed. Sunday was spent vomiting and whining about pain. I may do some more of that today.

On a happy note at least they were able to correctly diagnose it before it popped. :)
Had a friend that was misdiagnosed with a std. Then the apendix burst and she spent a long time in the hospital getting the mess getting cleaned up.:(

Story I got recently from a paramedic:

His EMS co-worker was complaining of pain.
After he questioned her about it, he had her do the Markle test, (stand on tip-toes, then drop to heels).
It put her on the floor in pain.
He told her she probably had appendicitis and needed to see a doctor ASAP.
Dumb woman refused to go.
A couple days later it burst, and she went into emergency surgery.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.