iluvtofly

Who do you want to bang from DZ.com?

LuckyMcSwervy

*********Hey, it's winter up there in AK.
The Alaskans need natural fur to stay warm.B|

That's just the Eskimos, right? :P

Nope. And it's not just Alaska either. I dated a girl who didn't shave her legs in the winter. Once it got long enough to not be "prickly" it was ok. A little odd, but ok.

Was it a joint decision or did you just have to deal with it?

I didn't get a vote. She decided that it was warmer when she wore tights if there was a layer of hair in there for insulation.
And I have a reasonable amount of body hair, so I was in no position to complain.

It really didn't bother me, once it got past the "prickly" stage.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

LuckyMcSwervy

Another one just in.... B|B|B|

Ryoder

:)
And I thought for sure you boys would be flooding my Inbox with all of the girls you all drool over!! :P:P:P

JohnnyMarko again?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

wolfriverjoe

************Hey, it's winter up there in AK.
The Alaskans need natural fur to stay warm.B|

That's just the Eskimos, right? :P

Nope. And it's not just Alaska either. I dated a girl who didn't shave her legs in the winter. Once it got long enough to not be "prickly" it was ok. A little odd, but ok.

Was it a joint decision or did you just have to deal with it?

I didn't get a vote. She decided that it was warmer when she wore tights if there was a layer of hair in there for insulation.
And I have a reasonable amount of body hair, so I was in no position to complain.

You're a gem. B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

wolfriverjoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CutKiSmYBIg&t=1m13s
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

airtwardo

*********Hot off the presses! :)

Twardo :$

B|

I see Divot still loves me! :)

Nope :ph34r:

:D:D:D

90 years old and still bringing it for the boys :ph34r: Nice one mate;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok here's a problem. A friend of mine :P would like to submit an entry but my friend knows they're on dizzy just doesn't know their user name.

So it's the tall very good looking buzz cut guy with amazing eyes, fabulous lips, nice hands and a chest to die for. Oh and looks so good in his jump suit. *sigh*

Uuuumm yeah uuumm that's how my friend described him. :$

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Ok here's a problem. A friend of mine :P would like to submit an entry but my friend knows they're on dizzy just doesn't know their user name.

So it's the tall very good looking buzz cut guy with amazing eyes, fabulous lips, nice hands and a chest to die for. Oh and looks so good in his jump suit. *sigh*

Well, I do believe you've just described every man here. B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***Ok here's a problem. A friend of mine :P would like to submit an entry but my friend knows they're on dizzy just doesn't know their user name.

Well, I do believe you've just described every man here. B|Ummm not me:ph34r::ph34r: apart from the buzz cut, everything else is pretty much the opposite:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

LuckyMcSwervy

***Ok here's a problem. A friend of mine :P would like to submit an entry but my friend knows they're on dizzy just doesn't know their user name.

Well, I do believe you've just described every man here. B|

...and a few of the girls too! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~