iluvtofly

Who do you want to bang from DZ.com?

A) You do NOT get to call me baby, let's get that straight. B) Just so you know, the only person who listened to you about being in this thread was a guy, not a girl. Enjoy that visual. :ph34r:

You can all me Sexy! ;)

Wait...REALLY! I'm GAY HOT!
WOW! THAT'S EPIC! FREAKING A MAN!

When you are GAY hot that means you are like FREAKING HOT AS HELL!

ALLLLLL RIGHT! Proof of how amazing I really am!
:)
To all my Gay friends! I love you guys! Thanks to you my past two years has been filled with fag hags and fruit flies! Not only have you helped me dress to impress and have introduced me to many sexy hot ladies but you are all very good friends!
LOVE YOU ALL!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I thought this thread was supposed to be about telling who you would like to bang, not telling/trying to convince everyone that they should want to bang you...:P

:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I thought this thread was supposed to be about telling who you would like to bang, not telling/trying to convince everyone that they should want to bang you...:P

Girl, look if gay guys think a guy is hot...well he is!
I'm taking it as a huge HUGE HUGE freaking compliment!
Sadly from what I hear it doesn't work for the ladies and lesbians..because it can mean either you are butch or hot...go figure!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Let's get the thread back on track with the original topic. If someone sends Cyndi your name, I'm sure she will let you know. You can talk about yourself in the dozens of other threads where you talk about yourself, not this one.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A) You do NOT get to call me baby, let's get that straight. B) Just so you know, the only person who listened to you about being in this thread was a guy, not a girl. Enjoy that visual. :ph34r:

You can all me Sexy! ;)

Wait...REALLY! I'm GAY HOT!
WOW! THAT'S EPIC! FREAKING A MAN!

When you are GAY hot that means you are like FREAKING HOT AS HELL!

ALLLLLL RIGHT! Proof of how amazing I really am!
:)
To all my Gay friends! I love you guys! Thanks to you my past two years has been filled with fag hags and fruit flies! Not only have you helped me dress to impress and have introduced me to many sexy hot ladies but you are all very good friends!
LOVE YOU ALL!

What are "fruit flies"????:S

What are "fruit flies"????:S

I'll answer this quick so as not to piss any one off.
Fag Hags are girls who have lots fo gay guy friends.
Now Fruit Flies...it's either guys like me who have gay friends or skinny girls who have lots of gay friends.
The thing is that something fag hags...imply ugly girls who have gay friends and fruit flies are skinny hot girls who have gay friends.
It's all very complicated and I don't want to muddy this thread more than I have for which I do feel guilty doing already.

Well I got a couple PM's over the weekend.......

Nick Batsch

Does he post here? We don't need more competition from non dz.commers :ph34r:

I'm not sure...but I just got this PM....

I'd like to add Nick Batsch to my list too.

He's gaining momentum. I highly recommend you guys step it up. This thread would be a GREAT place to start. ;):)

I'm going to need to pictures to help me decide who I want to bang.
I need to compile a hit list for next summers tour.

so have i mentioned that i will be ib north America this summer?
Refer to your local pimp wench for more information
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)