iluvtofly

Who do you want to bang from DZ.com?

My name wasn't even mentioned...I'm hurt! :P

Vb..Sheddap!! :D

ya' know, if you posted in the glory thread, you might get a shout out here. jus' sayin' its worked before....;)

+1

And the gauntlet is thrown down yet again :):D

If that's all it takes to bang a skychick, sign me up! Where's this glory thread you speak of? ;)

search the forums for "glory thread". You'll need a camera & some inspiration ;):)

Hmmm gonna need a lot of inspiration(and incentive)here... never posted anything like that on the internet. ;):)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

ya' know, if you posted in the glory thread, you might get a shout out here. jus' sayin' its worked before....;)

+1

If that's all it takes to bang a skychick, sign me up! Where's this glory thread you speak of? ;)

search the forums for "glory thread". You'll need a camera & some inspiration ;):)

Sounds like WE have something to look forward to in the morning! :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

wait... how is being a ninja a good thing. ninjas are stealthy & you never know they're there. So we're gonna have sex but I'm not gonna know? that doesnt sound like a good thing.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

He's probably already had sex with you, but you weren't aware of this because you weren't present when it happened.:P

She just kept asking "is it in yet?" :D

Hmmm gonna need a lot of inspiration(and incentive)here... never posted anything like that on the internet. ;):)

I think you should do it as apology for bailing on Tiki.;):D

Plus I could use some cheering up tonight. I just found my altimeter broken :S

Bailing on tiki wasn't my fault though. But i'll see what i can cook up anyways.;)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

Hmm...I have an idea on how to cheer you up. ;)

yea so do I ;) But I'll also accept donations to the glory thread to cheer me up instead. :D

yea so do I ;) But I'll also accept donations to the glory thread to cheer me up instead. :D

Well, I'd rather donate in person. :P:):o

Well, I'd rather donate in person. :P:):o

unless you can teleport or you're over a 1000 miles long, you might have a hard time with that one tonight :D But I'll settle for the second best thing ;)

unless you can teleport or you're over a 1000 miles long, you might have a hard time with that one tonight :D But I'll settle for the second best thing ;)

So many innuendos....so many potential responses....so hard to choose...

innuendo? I thought it was clear I was talking about your penis. :P:D

guess you can't get any more clear than that:ph34r::P

So you're the resident penis expert are ya now? :P:ph34r::D

(sorry that was too easy. Talk about a setup! :D)

Not sure how me seeing how clear she was in wanting to see your penis makes me a penis expert. but for your sake i'll let you have that so you can feel good about yourself:P:D

guess you can't get any more clear than that:ph34r::P

So you're the resident penis expert are ya now? :P:ph34r::D

(sorry that was too easy. Talk about a setup! :D)

Not sure how me seeing how clear she was in wanting to see your penis makes me a penis expert. but for your sake i'll let you have that so you can feel good about yourself:P:D

I'll feel GREAT when I'm jumping this Saturday. B|

the weather isnt looking too hot right now for saturday but it's new england so we'll see. Tomorrows weather looks much better though so i'll be out tomorrow.

Nikki the cost of airfare in the states is pitance, jump on a plane and go make her put her money where her mouth is (so to speak):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nikki the cost of airfare in the states is pitance, jump on a plane and go make her put her money where her mouth is (so to speak):ph34r:

She wouldn't...would she? :D:)

why dont i wonder.. oh, right, because everyone calls you NICCI, and, you have a beard. cant point my finger on exactly why, but i'm pretty certain it's because of a combination of both things.. :)

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

thanks for that squeak! B|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

+1

perhaps they need a reminder of which thread we speak of . . . . :)

Ya know... It wouldn't kill you ladies to post in the rack thread. You want guys to give yall glory pics but where's the motivational photos??:)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Alright missbrz....I gotta know what the fuss is all about....so i wanna bang ya. ;) I've taken shots from your boobies and you've seen me run smack dab into a sliding glass door, but apparently we have to take it one step further

I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Alright missbrz....I gotta know what the fuss is all about....so i wanna bang ya. ;) I've taken shots from your boobies and you've seen me run smack dab into a sliding glass door, but apparently we have to take it one step further

if there's no video, it didnt happen.. :P:):o:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

...and some day, VB will find a real girl to have sex with. It's at that point he will realize that videos aren't all they are hyped up to be...
:P

...and some day, VB will find a real girl to have sex with. It's at that point he will realize that videos aren't all they are hyped up to be...

i can only hear some background noise and a voice in my head that whispers: nicci.. Nicci.. NICCI!!!

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda