iluvtofly

Who do you want to bang from DZ.com?

fireballgrl and Apollard24.
At the same time.

Bowchica-wow-wow!!!!!!
Hell its not like it would happen anyways.

First I was paired up with Poe62 and now Apollard24... All I have to say is...who needs the boys with those two hotties ;):ph34r::)

I think the first one is gonna be at Couch Freaks... :)

maaaaaaaaaybe....maybe not. ;)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Thought I'd give this a bump for old times sakes. It's been a while, people have been to boogies and have met some more dz.commers, and people's opinions may have changed about some of the dz.commers. Same rules apply. Just PM me and I'll post it anonymously for you.

I'm working on my PhD in Psychology. I've been trying to figure out what to do my dissertation on. Then, this thread reminded me of Bolas.....

Nah. I don't need that much material. :)
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Bumping this thread...it's been a while and there are some new .commers out there. Plus, boogie season has started and I'm sure more of you have met each other. I know I've met a lot more .commers in the last couple of months.

Reminder of how it works. PM me telling me who from dz.com you want to bang. I will post it anonymously for you. I will under no circumstances tell anyone who said their name without your permission. You can ask anyone who did this last year, I kept my mouth shut.

You can ask anyone who did this last year, I kept my mouth shut.

So your own wish didn't come true, eh?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You can ask anyone who did this last year, I kept my mouth shut.

So your own wish didn't come true, eh?[:/]

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows, maybe one of the anonymous responses will be my own. :P

I know the answer to this -

You may not tell on others, but you DO LIKE to tell on yourself.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

wow...talk about an oldie......wonder if ill ever make it on someones list......prolly the same thing turtle always thinks hahhaah

why do i have the song "hot for teacher" stuck in my head.....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

wow...talk about an oldie......wonder if ill ever make it on someones list......prolly the same thing turtle always thinks hahhaah

why do i have the song "hot for teacher" stuck in my head.....

HEY - I was on the list . . .

I hope it wasn't a guy though . . .:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Since it's a new year it's time to update the list, there's many to pick from, but the top 4 are:
1. Fireballgrl
2. Ladyflyer77
3. Kmills 0705
4. ErinH

Who's ErinH? I've met 2 of the other 3 in person and based on that they seem to have excellent taste in objectifying... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I've got a feeling that theres gonna be around 25 pm's of people who want to bang skymamma. Or is that just me?

:o

That's just wrong!

Only in a masochistic - I need a spanking really bad - kind of way

If the BANG was that of a REALLLLY stout paddle on some ditzy dot com's peoples asses.. How loud would that BANG need to be for me to enjoy myself immensely:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: and any guesses who would be on "my list":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ok...there's a bunch of new people on here...plus some people are now single that weren't when the thread originated.

Same rules apply.

Here's how this works. PM me the name of who you'd want to bang from dz.com and I'll post it annonymously. I will not reveal who named who without permission and even then it will be done via PM.