fpritchett64

Baby. Name Options

Wasn't you. I think somebody else was thinking that they were in the womens forum where nobody can act like a man!

How very passive aggressive and condescending of you. "My time of the month"? You really went there? :SIf "acting like a man" is the equivalent of "creeping people out" in your world, you really need to up your game.

I get pm's from women AND men about Goonie's behavior. I can make a long list of really cool ladies who have stopped posting on these forums because certain men have made them too uncomfortable to continue posting. It's the very reason the Women's Forum was created and is moderated more heavily. Flirting is fine, but there's a time and place where it is appropriate online just as it is in the real world. THIS is not the appropriate thread.

You, Goonie and anyone else are welcome to send me a pm if you have more to say on the subject. This thread is about a nice guy wanting opinions on the name of his baby girl. Let's stick to that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Wasn't you. I think somebody else was thinking that they were in the womens forum where nobody can act like a man!

How very passive aggressive and condescending of you. "My time of the month"? You really went there? :SIf "acting like a man" is the equivalent of "creeping people out" in your world, you really need to up your game.

I get pm's from women AND men about Goonie's behavior. I can make a long list of really cool ladies who have stopped posting on these forums because certain men have made them too uncomfortable to continue posting. It's the very reason the Women's Forum was created and is moderated more heavily. Flirting is fine, but there's a time and place where it is appropriate online just as it is in the real world. THIS is not the appropriate thread.

You, Goonie and anyone else are welcome to send me a pm if you have more to say on the subject. This thread is about a nice guy wanting opinions on the name of his baby girl. Let's stick to that.

I'd like to throw Andrea Leigh into the ring about now . . . :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Davida

Dava

Davidia

All have a lovely ring to them. :ph34r:

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

TriGirl

Wait . . . Have you considered Saphire? Or Toggles?:)

How about "Bubbles"?:|

Now those are stripper names. Jenna is not!

:)
Psst; Not familiar with Miss Jameson, eh?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I like boy's names for girls and vice versa; I think many are much better for the opposite sex. Exception being: I played volleyball against a girl named Michael.

I did meet a Jamaican boy once with my same first, middle and last name. B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

oldwomanc6

******Both these names are very popular right now, but as someone who has a name that was #1 right about when I was born, having the same name as "half" the girls I knew was a problem. My last name was semi-common, but I now have a last name that is as common as lisa is for a first name, which is a never ending source of frustration.

It does make it hard for someone to pinpoint me online, though. :)

I vote for Abigail out of the two choices you gave us.

This. I also have a popular name for my age.

I also prefer Abigail, but I do think both sound nice. We talked about doing the two middle names, but we decided against it for paperwork purposes. What do you put for your middle initial? It was a cause of stress for me in my pregnancy haha.

For me, my initials have never been a problem, either before or after marriage. You bring up a good point, however; kids (especially) will certainly find some way to make fun, if at all possible. When mrowc6 and I were expecting our son, he had his heart set on Christopher. I took one look at that and saw how our son would grow up hearing "Merry ChrisSmith" at every turn, and put my foot down. :ph34r:

I really wanted Sam to be a Leo, but my husband said Leo Patrick was way too close to Cleopatra :D

Can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby Brooklyn!

I went to school with a girl named Treasure. I always thought it was a pretty name.

My daughter had a friend named Diamond when she was in school. I always thought that was a stupid name!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I went to school with a girl named Treasure. I always thought it was a pretty name.

My daughter had a friend named Diamond when she was in school. I always thought that was a stupid name!

I agree. I don't like that one. There's a family in the town where I used to work in the court. I think there were 12 kids by 12 different men. The names were all "different". I can't remember them specifically but stuff like Diamond, Turquoise, Sapphire... you get the idea. :S
Always be kinder than you feel.

If you have one on your phone just take a screen shot then edit the screen shot to just the pic. That's what I have to do.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!
Beautiful name!!!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

fpritchett64

Brooklyn Leigh was born today at 2:31 p.m. 7 lbs 10 oz and 18 1/4 inches long. Little shortie like her daddy!

I tried to upload a pic but as I figured it's too large.

Congratulations to you and your wife! Welcome to the world, Brooklyn Leigh!! Babies!! :$:$:$
Always be kinder than you feel.

fpritchett64

***If you have one on your phone just take a screen shot then edit the screen shot to just the pic. That's what I have to do.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!
Beautiful name!!!!

Looks like it worked. Thanks!

Huh - Rub two pieces of bread together . . . and that's what happens, huh?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun