debantgreen

Extreme sport research

Hi Guys and Girls

I am a New Zealand wingsuit skydiver, speedflyer, paraglider pilot, climber and MTB'er and would like to request your assistance with my research.

I am undertaking postgraduate research through Massey University, New Zealand, examining the influence of social media on risk taking in extreme sport. I would like to invite BASE jumpers, skydivers, speedflyers, acro-paraglider pilots, white water kayakers, alpine mountaineers and mountain bikers to participate by answering a survey questionnaire. Please click on the link to complete the survey:

https://qasiasingleuser.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bIpmUl3ByhAEosJ

The more people that complete the survey results in a more powerful study. Please invite your friends who participate in any of these sports to complete the survey.

Most appreciated - Anton Green

quade

Is this the same survey some of us already took?

Yes he just added a paragraph to the forum post to indicate he is a jumper himself also. He got better reception at basejumper.com doing that, dunno if it'll work here.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Arvoitus

***Is this the same survey some of us already took?

Yes he just added a paragraph to the forum post to indicate he is a jumper himself also. He got better reception at basejumper.com doing that, dunno if it'll work here.

Not my concern.

My concern is should people take the survey AGAIN or would that screw up the results?

Additionally, we don't really need a new thread started every few days about the same survey. A different survey? Sure. Go for it. But there's no need to start a new thread just to re-pimp an existing one.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver