wayneflorida

What do Y'all think? Should I respond?

Message I received the other day on dz.com
Don't worry I have no intention of responding.

Hello how are you today?

Good day, am miss Hazina Samuel,and am looking for friendship with you,
Please contact me at [ [email protected] ]
Am going to send you my pictures and also tell you more about me

Thanks Miss Hazina.

[email protected]

Of course you should. She could be the love of your life. This is a pivotal moment where you take a chance and find forever happiness.

Also, I am the widow of the former Minister of Finance in a war torn country that is rich with diamonds. I need your help in transferring millions to your account for safekeeping. If you are willing to help for a portion of the funds, please send your account number, web address of your bank, and all passwords so I can transfer the many millions which you will receive. Its ok. I trust you to do this.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

JohnMitchell

The other day I got a friend request here on DZ.com from someone I don't know. I clicked to find an entirely blank profile. You know, I'm as friendly as the next guy, but I gotta have a clue as to who you are. :S:D

Yeah.... I am a friendly kind of person and I dropped by a very empty house in a certain little town along a certain river with mudflow probabilities last thursday. :ph34r:

JohnMitchell

The other day I got a friend request here on DZ.com from someone I don't know. I clicked to find an entirely blank profile. You know, I'm as friendly as the next guy, but I gotta have a clue as to who you are. :S:D

Friend request sent!:P
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

JFish

That slut! She said she was in to me! Well, I'm definitely not sending her any more money now ;)

I can confirm that this slut is bi!! :P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Yea, she sent me a message too, but I'm not going to judge her.

I'm told sometimes a woman needs to kiss a lot of frogs before she finds her prince (or in Nataly's case, possibly princess?):P

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything