airtwardo

So sis & I are cleaning out the folks place....

That's awesome! :)
A few years ago I was cleaning out the stuff I had stashed at my dad's place after college, and came across some photos I never remembered having: three photos from my first tandem in 1996 (I didn't start skydiving after that until 2008). Such a great surprise to realize I actually do have evidence of that jump (besides the certificate, of course)!

Incidentally, a couple of the people in those photos died in a crash a couple of years later. :( I didn't know them, but friends I have now did know them. They sure appreciated seeing the photos.

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

oldwomanc6

WTF?

Why do you even know about this at that age?

Freeakky! :P

He said he was in kindergarten, but he failed to mention how old he was before they let him move on to first grade!! :D:D:ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

oldwomanc6

WTF?

WAG

WW2 movies or WW1.

Interesting drawing I remember drawing pics of WW2 bombers in grade school with the bomb bay doors open and bombs away. [:/] Wonder what the teachers thought.:S

These days :S:S:S:S much worse.
One Jump Wonder

its nice to find old treasures like that :)
FRAME IT!

my son and I found some of mine last year from k - 1st or so, he wanted them so they now hang on his wall in frames and trust me, you have a lot more artistic talent than I do:D

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Trafficdiver

Looks like the guy in the middle is about to have a real bad day.;)

Yeah - he's either a commando left and needing help - or a paratrooper about to pound in.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nataly

***WTF?

He said he was in kindergarten, but he failed to mention how old he was before they let him move on to first grade!! :D:D:ph34r:

:D:D:D
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

mrubin

******WTF?

:D:D:D

Actually...where I grew up kindergarten was kinda used to evaluate for placement.

Since I could read & write - there WAS no first grade for me, it was straight on into 2nd.

Did well enough there that I got to park my car in with the teachers! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

oldwomanc6

******Hence, the argument for life imitating art, huh? ;)

Are we a product of what we see or what we imagine? :ph34r:

Or what we imagine we see? :S

:ph34r:

But if the image of let's say the sea is similar to what we imagined we'd see, then maybe what we saw was what we had imagined we should have seen and not truly the actual scene...spending seemingly a second lifetime of solitary seconds to sync the sights seen by both mind & eye but sadly sacrificing any possibility of clearly seeing the sights of the scene by the sea - in relation to specific reality that is. :)

airtwardo

*********Hence, the argument for life imitating art, huh? ;)

But if the image of let's say the sea is similar to what we imagined we'd see, then maybe what we saw was what we had imagined we should have seen and not truly the actual scene...spending seemingly a second lifetime of solitary seconds to sync the sights seen by both mind & eye but sadly sacrificing any possibility of clearly seeing the sights of the scene by the sea - in relation to specific reality that is. :)

Wow! That was deep.

Just like the sea! :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

************Hence, the argument for life imitating art, huh? ;)

Wow! That was deep.

:ph34r: SI!

airtwardo

***************Hence, the argument for life imitating art, huh? ;)

Wow! That was deep.

:ph34r: SI!

If we follow this to the logical end (for me, anyway) I'm deep, too.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

airtwardo

You been hanging out with Pat Works?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

You been hanging out with Pat Works?:|

Now THAT'S funny! :D