promise5

What is one thing that you will absolutely never understand the appeal of?

About Bud Light -- seems to be the beer of choice of litterbugs. I pick up litter in a couple of places; in NH, it's definitely the beer of choice. In fact, it's the drink of choice. In the Houston area, less so, but still, one of the cans I picked up yesterday hiking was, you got it, Bud Light [:/]

They need to run a campaign -- "Bud Light, Tastes great, looks terrible on the roadside"

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

turtlespeed

What is one thing that you will absolutely never understand the appeal of?

Threads about appeal.:|

Oh you're just being sensitive about the toe thing. :D:D:D
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Toes are sensitive things...as you would know if you would try it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Mach1dmb

Phones with internet
Clubbing (like at a club, not seals, although that too)
Getting you shoes shined
Paying extra for luxuries (like 1st class flying)
Taco Bell
Skiing when boards are available

Trying to ski if boards are available. [:/]

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

promise5

******Toes are sensitive things...as you would know if you would try it.

She will.

She will.
If I ever do I'll post pics .
:D:D:D
:D:D:D

You might end up with another stalker that way...
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

normiss

We will need feet pictures submitted in advance and any activities involving them please.
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rosKCW68Z7o

Can't find the original scene, which this guy mangled a bit.

Should I be worried that I can do this for, like, any comment on the site?
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Meso

American Football.

I know this is like complete blasphemy, and one may get burnt alive for saying such a thing in the U.S, but I love sports and have tried to get into 'Football' (the fake one, not the real original one with the round ball).

But the game is just completely boring and frustrating. Stop/Start/Stop/Start/Stop/Start... JUST GET SOME FLUID ACTION FOR 5 MINUTES.

I think there's also more adverts during the games than there is actual play, and the play that does happen it's people standing around getting into position for 3/4 of the game with 1/4 action.

I love this! I just love it!

Keep pouring it on.... maybe they will get it and come over!

At least a few of them. B|B|B|:D

Doing one of those mud runs

See, that looks like fun to me (it is on my bucketlist). It is the regular runs I do not understand. You can have my donation, but why punish me by asking me to run? Weird. Plus, I hate when they close basically-any-chance-of-me-leaving-my-beach-house roads for the duration. Running-agenda-pushing bananaheads.

And then they stick those stickers on their cars as badges of honor upon completion. I can stand very still on my tippiest toes with my hands in the air for a long period of time. I refuse to put a sticker on my car for that. Silly!

And what is with the decimal point? It seems so haughty not to end your run on an even mile.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

PLFXpert

Cosmetic surgery.
Pagents
Fireworks (after one is past the age of nine)
Licorice
Tanning...

Other than the fireworks, I'm with you

but the biggest is baseball... All the complaints listed above for football... that's my view of baseball. I just don't get it. So painfully boring

PLFXpert

Doing one of those mud runs

See, that looks like fun to me (it is on my bucketlist). It is the regular runs I do not understand. You can have my donation, but why punish me by asking me to run? Weird. Plus, I hate when they close basically-any-chance-of-me-leaving-my-beach-house roads for the duration. Running-agenda-pushing bananaheads.

And then they stick those stickers on their cars as badges of honor upon completion. I can stand very still on my tippiest toes with my hands in the air for a long period of time. I refuse to put a sticker on my car for that. Silly!

And what is with the decimal point? It seems so haughty not to end your run on an even mile.

I've completed two marathons, the hardest things I've ever done in my life, of which I am very proud of, but I have no need to advertise it on my vehicles. So every time I see a "13.1" or 26.2" sticker, I just laugh.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban