promise5

What is one thing that you will absolutely never understand the appeal of?

Mine: Brownies

Nasty disgusting things.

It doesn't have to be a food, it could be anything. Its just brownies was the first thing I thought of when I saw this question.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

Nasty disgusting things.

It doesn't have to be a food, it could be anything. Its just brownies was the first thing I thought of when I saw this question.

bukakay

I just don't . . . . I mean - WHY?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

promise5

Nasty disgusting things.

I can't believe you don't like brownies. Chewy squares of sublime chocolate goodness? Well good, more for me. :D

What I don't understand the appeal of?

Dungeons and Dragons. But I've never played and suspect I'm not smart enough to play. :P

Why do grown men think sitting in front of the TV, drinking beer and eating junk food, while watching a couple dozen men giving each other Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, is a way to spend a perfectly good afternoon???:S

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Why do grown men think sitting in front of the TV, drinking beer and eating junk food, while watching a couple dozen men giving each other Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, is a way to spend a perfectly good afternoon???:S

I don't know. But, then I'm to busy helping coach,ref and cheering when I watch football.
Oh I also ad the odd threat here and there if someone is acting up on the field.
Believe me I tried.

1. Obsession with celebrities.

2. Dating losers. We have a friend that was obsessed with relationships that lead no where. When she had the choices to date someone that would treat her and her kids well, she'd pass on that. If you just stepped out of jail for domestic assault, she'd be all over you. I am still puzzled by her choices. I felt awful about her kids.

quade

***Mine: Brownies
Nasty disgusting things.

How do you feel about Girl Scouts?

As a mod you should program an eyeroll smiley. Especially when making comments that require one. :D:P:P:P
Believe me I tried.

American Football.

I know this is like complete blasphemy, and one may get burnt alive for saying such a thing in the U.S, but I love sports and have tried to get into 'Football' (the fake one, not the real original one with the round ball).

But the game is just completely boring and frustrating. Stop/Start/Stop/Start/Stop/Start... JUST GET SOME FLUID ACTION FOR 5 MINUTES.

I think there's also more adverts during the games than there is actual play, and the play that does happen it's people standing around getting into position for 3/4 of the game with 1/4 action.