promise5

What is one thing that you will absolutely never understand the appeal of?

JohnnyMarko

***Strippers and even more in particular; Lap dances. I never did understand how that's a thrill.

I was in Vegas for the Super Bowl and my straight buddies dragged me to Sapphire one night...of course they thought it would be hilarious to buy me a lap dance...awkwwwward

I have to deal with enough insincere women in my life already, why do I want to stuff money in G strings to be bullshitted some more.

The one time I had a lap dance, I felt very dirty, a long. Long long shower was needed.

jclalor

The one time I had a lap dance, I felt very dirty, a long. Long long shower was needed.

Dayum!
Sounds like you got your money's worth!B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LuckyMcSwervy

I'm an hour and a half each way.

Crawling out of bed, going downstairs for coffee and then back up to my 3rd bedroom, which is my awesome home office, is my favorite "privilege" lately. :)

Yjay coffee was extra special yesterday morning. I love it when you make the Kona.

Yum

. . . and I promise not to go into your office again.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JohnMitchell

Get rid of it? The glitter was my favorite part :)

:D:D But didn't your BF get jealous? :D

He was there watching...our entire group busted into laughter when the stripper bragged to me that she "gave a gay guy a semi once", to which I quickly replied "don't get your hopes up"

So true.

I have noticed the worst offenders in the restaurant reports are where raw foods are served.

One of my favorite things in the world is sashimi. I love just about everything (sustainable, wild) from the sea raw. Raw diced scallops with spicey fish egg and a bit of sauce (I think yuzu?) is DELICIOUS! But, I will rarely order/eat it outside of the few places I know. We are fortunate to have a small, upscale-in-a-casual-beachside-atmosphere sushi restaurant where we know the chef and have been sampling his creations for years. SO good! I even made a scrapbook page with a photo of us there with the chef. :D Why not? We used to go/walk there weekly for several years when we lived a couple blocks away and still go often even though we bought a new home further down the beach.

And Lucky can lick me on the scrapbooking thing. :P I like to hopefully be doing something worthy of making two or three new pages/spreads each year. If I do not have something to scrapbook for a long period of time, I wonder WTF I am doing with my life.

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

PLFXpert

So true.

I have noticed the worst offenders in the restaurant reports are where raw foods are served.

One of my favorite things in the world is sashimi. I love just about everything (sustainable, wild) from the sea raw. Raw diced scallops with spicey fish egg and a bit of sauce (I think yuzu?) is DELICIOUS! But, I will rarely order/eat it outside of the few places I know. We are fortunate to have a small, upscale-in-a-casual-beachside-atmosphere sushi restaurant where we know the chef and have been sampling his creations for years. SO good! I even made a scrapbook page with a photo of us there with the chef. :D Why not? We used to go/walk there weekly for several years when we lived a couple blocks away and still go often even though we bought a new home further down the beach.

Shit you not, some of the best sushi I've ever had is out of a food cart in downtown Denver...seriously...if anyone has any doubts, come on over between 11-3 and I'll buy

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yatai-food-cart-denver

I believe it. Those are always the places we hope to hear about.

And I should add: I have also had some amazing sashimi and sushi from our grocery store. :$ Peering in the bin one day looking for some basic fish, eel, rice wrapped in seaweed, the main sushi guy started chatting me up and--to my surprise--made me an incredible custom sushi roll. Now, he knows the day/time we are regularly in and always has two specially-made trays for me. I almost feel guilty cheating on my favorite sushi chef...almost. B|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.