BETO74

Thoughts on HGH

Would like to hear from people who had experienced with HGH, did you lose weight, how was your sleep, recovery turn around, noticed any differenced in your skin/hair, what was your exercise habit before or during and what was your dosage.
I had a few months experienced with it and I can't believe is a controlled substance with all the benefits it has under the right use.
I am interested in people that had or have experience with or a doctor who is educated in the matter it not someones personal opinion on PE's etc
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Interesting article. Funny thing is years back like the article explained, I had a very painful injury in my shoulder that lasted a year of pain rotator cuff, I did 3 month of HGH not mixed w anything and took care of that injury, hair and skin look better and sleeping patterns level to a more profound rested sleep. I workout everyday but never got stronger, my metcon WODs improved but not necessarily strength.
I read an article about nordic athletes and how HGH can be bought over the counter there, made me curious about ppl experience with it

BETO74

Interesting article. Funny thing is years back like the article explained, I had a very painful injury in my shoulder that lasted a year of pain rotator cuff, I did 3 month of HGH not mixed w anything and took care of that injury, hair and skin look better and sleeping patterns level to a more profound rested sleep. I workout everyday but never got stronger, my metcon WODs improved but not necessarily strength.
I read an article about nordic athletes and how HGH can be bought over the counter there, made me curious about ppl experience with it

The only thing is, pro athletes and olympic athletes can't take them and then compete.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BETO74

If you're referring to the northern parts of Europe (scandinavia) with 'nordic countries' then no, you can't buy that stuff over the counter. The only realistic method that I can think of, of buying affordable HGH is to go to Russia, where you can actually buy a certain Chinese brand HGH over the counter without prescription and smuggling it back. Other option is to buy something crap (most likely fake) online from some less then trustworthy black market dealer.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

What you are speaking of, I have never tried and likely never will...

However, I do take the minimum dosage necessary of four amino acids--specifically glycine, ornithine, arginine and lysine--to naturally stimulate production/release of human growth hormone.

I have always had great skin (save a brief period when I started skydiving, but not due to skydiving...), and have nary a wrinkle or spot at 33. But, since I started taking the aminos about two years ago, my skin is even tighter and more glowing. Women recently have been asking me a lot what facial products I am wearing when I am not wearing anything; they compliment me on my skin more than ever. I have also noticed wounds heal exceptionally more quickly. Hair is the same. Weight is about the same (have been about four pounds lighter ever since I started). I have not made any other changes to diet or exercise (I do not really "exercise" so much as dance about 20 minutes/day and yoga/stretching about 15 minutes/day).

No negative side effects to report taking a small dosage of amino acids for natural stimulation of HGH.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

One would hope before anyone takes any supplement, they would consult their physician first for all sorts of reasons. Many do not, which is another sordid topic altogether...

This is why--while I have always been happy to recommend specific shoes and futuristic cat litter boxes--I did not/will not give specific brands or dosage of said supplements. Just thought it was worth noting a natural alternative to boost one's own HGH production/release.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I get the natural way but after certain age it will simply not suffice, hence the need for some ppl to take testosterone of any other type of hormone for that matter, I haven't used anything besides HGH once last year for 3 months and I did experienced a whole bunch of benefits including taking care of a bad injury on my left shoulder, the thing with being forty is not that you can't do what a 20 yr old can is that you will be paying for it the next day, but what if, by keeping your hormone level to when you were younger makes your body recover and allows you to lets call it keep up. A few years back I had a different point of view on the matter 180 degrees opposite to be honest.