hcsvader

"Fuck me in the ass because I love Jesus"

If only I had a nickel for every time a woman told me THAT.....

Well, I wouldn't have any nickels, would I?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Hey, it's "Gooch" from "Scrubs"!B|

Hell, just reading their discography is hilarious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garfunkel_and_Oates#Discography

A Youtube playlist of 22 of their video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRm1yqSmsGY&playnext=1&list=PL6E9BD0C489BA5A99

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We're all sick fucks.

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags (menstrual cloths); we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away."

“None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one. Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive. The venom of asps is under their lips. Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.”

"So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

For those of us who actually want to change, there is a hope. I suppose the only question is this:
"When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Yeah, really funny.

Found this gem on the side panel. OK, I've always been fascinated with ducks, so hey... B| Don't wanna elaborate any more to avoid remarks about fellow skydivers B|:)
(Note my tagline, btw)

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

We're all sick fucks.

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away."

"So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

For those of us who actually want to change, there is a hope. I suppose the only question is this:
"When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

not much to go on in their profile... except that who ever it is walks on water, or at least I assume they do based on the map of where they live ;-)

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=Coreece;

I'm being deployed this week to my next mission and posting in the bonfire is not in the specifications. I figured I would be banned for posting scripture in response to an anti-religious thread in the bonfire...and I was, so I deleted my information in foresight of that. I figured it was a good way to go out and the perfect thread to do so.

God bless you all. You will be missed and I wish you all the best.

Corey aka coreece

Dammit. Judging by the gaps, I missed some drama.[:/]

Here's the post that got be banned:

In reply to Andy's comment about us all being "sick fucks:"

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away."

"When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?

I know it's easy for people on the other side to say "c'mon lighten up, it's just a joke!" - but just try and ignore the religion bit and focus on the real purpose of the song, packing as many dirty lyrics as possible into three minutes of publicly performed ukelele backed hilarity.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?