Calvin19

SO. MUCH. FUN. Panama commercial final cut is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcwrRA2BIlw&list=UUwgURKfUA7e0Z7_qE3TvBFQ

I had a ton of fun designing this rig and building it. 4 days scouting on site, then a month coordinating and sourcing gear, then a week of 15 hour days rigging. We got 37 jumps on a stormy rainy day in the tropics. I can't wait to do more gigs like this. SO. MUCH. FUN.!!!!!!

Woofie

Did anyone ride the zipline all the way down? Was that big orange square on the ground an airbag for a termination point?

No, not possible to ride to the bottom. terminal speed was around 50mph and the anchors were two rental cars on a paved marina parking lot. We could have built a decelerator but this job called for falling from the line.

-SPACE-

Calvin19

I had a ton of fun designing this rig and building it. 4 days scouting on site, then a month coordinating and sourcing gear, then a week of 15 hour days rigging. We got 37 jumps on a stormy rainy day in the tropics. I can't wait to do more gigs like this. SO. MUCH. FUN.!!!!!!

Cool.. how much of a financial hassle was getting Policia Nacional to shut down those roads :)

The cops were all about it. Loved being part of it, 90% of the drivers loved it. Those are the two busiest roads in Panama. As usual, some of the drivers were idiots and screamed insults in Spanish that our local crew laughed at. The roads were shut down for 5min at a time. They will be fine.

Wow, that's quite an accomplishment. I'm impressed! I saw the video shared on FB, but I didn't know you were involved. You should feel very proud of your work. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

SO FCKING COOL!!

B|B|

Calvin19