BigBearCards

NEW Cypres 2 AAD Lease To Own

This post is just to inform all SRA group members and friends that you can get a BRAND NEW Cypres 2, Expert, Speed, or Student, on a Lease to Own for only $68 a month for 2 years. After you've made all your payments (for 2 years) you OWN it. This is an offer from a legitimate Cypres dealer, as referred to me by SSK. OR, you can lease a brand new one for only about $32 a month. The price for a Cypres two pin is $4 more a month, and the buyer/lessor pay shipping (and California residents also pay sales tax). This is a GREAT offer. Email me at [email protected] for an application form. BLUE SKIES!! :o)

JohnMitchell

Interesting marketing. I figured it out to about 22% finance charge over 2 years. For some people, it might be better than carrying it on a credit card. Thanks for making a new way a cash strapped jumper can afford an AAD. Best of luck to you. :)

I love you, John.
You can say what all of us want to say and still make it sound nice.

:thumbs:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

JohnMitchell

Interesting marketing. I figured it out to about 22% finance charge over 2 years. For some people, it might be better than carrying it on a credit card. Thanks for making a new way a cash strapped jumper can afford an AAD. Best of luck to you. :)

The rate really depends on where you'd buy the cypres otherwise from.

Para-gear : $1,335.00 -> ~ 10.5% annual
Rock sky market : $1,375.00 -> ~8.95% annual
Chutingstar/Square1 : $1,399.00 -> ~8% annual
Parachuteshop : $1450.00 -> ~6.1% annual
Your rights end where my feelings begin.