skydude2000

Bad news for DZ bums everywhere

I love it how they list MSG as one of the 'unhealthy ingredients' only because some people get the farts from eating it. Thats like saying milk is poisonous because some people shit their pants if they get some lactose in them.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

I recall about the time I was going through college we were having a new epidemic of scurvy in the colleges because students were trying to live on a diet of ramen and alcohol. None of that stuff has any vitamin C in it. I used to suggest that in order to get enough vitamin C, you had to supplement your diet with strawberry pop tarts. Then I took a look at the nutrition information on pop tarts. There's none in them either (Even the Strawberry one.) Good news though is for about the price of a box of pop tarts you can get a month's supply of vitamin C tablets.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

ryoder

I haven't touched the stuff since I graduated from college.

I can't remember the last time I had it. A LONG FUCKING time ago. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Priorities. I had to save up for jumps. And at least it more closely resembled food than ramen did

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Arvoitus

I love it how they list MSG as one of the 'unhealthy ingredients' only because some people get the farts from eating it. Thats like saying milk is poisonous because some people shit their pants if they get some lactose in them.

They both give me the shits. [:/]

When I was working as a Guerilla Chief at the Robin Sage culmination exercise of the Special Forces Qualification Course years ago one of the first things we treated the student A-team to in our camp was the sacred meal of "Opla"........That is, of course, Alpo spelled backwards. None of them ever refused it.

Chuck

ryoder

I haven't touched the stuff since I graduated from college.

Yeah I went to boarding school and used to eat it there all the time. The smell of it is repulsive to me now, I'd rather kill and eat the nearest human.
cavete terrae.

Shin noted that it might stem from the fact that most instant noodle meals come packaged in Styrofoam

The packers are safe, they are only talking about cup-of-noodles type Ramen.

We all know the packers aren't going to splurge for that stuff! Way too spendy.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P