virgin-burner

Morphine..

virgin-burner

FUCK you!

:D:D:D:D:D

Damn, you guys should see my nutsack! :o

Ok, ok, I got to ask..........

Can our wives please see you nutsack:D

I aready showed the boss the color pic of your package.

Her response was

whats the big deal

[:/]

You were very lucky VB. The company is the one that should be :$. The incident was a direct result of poor house keeping. I bet the next time you go back to the yard. It will look neater than a peter.

R
One Jump Wonder

virgin-burner

It's less serious as one might, it's blood from the hematoma in my abdomen that follows gravity and collects in my penis and scrotum - it just looks fugly.

A couple years ago I had laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair.
They never warned me.>:(
It was outpatient surgery, so I was home in a couple hours.
Next morning I got up to go to the bathroom...WTF???:o:S
Some googling turned up the fact that is common.
No swelling, just everything purple.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Krip

***FUCK you!

:D:D:D:D:D

Damn, you guys should see my nutsack! :o

Ok, ok, I got to ask..........

Can our wives please see you nutsack:D

I aready showed the boss the color pic of your package.

Her response was

whats the big deal

[:/]

You were very lucky VB. The company is the one that should be :$. The incident was a direct result of poor house keeping. I bet the next time you go back to the yard. It will look neater than a peter.

RDarn-near everything looks neater than VB's peter. B|

:)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***At the moment, i wouldnt even suck my own cock, nor would i let anyone else suck me.. Need i say more!?

B|B|B|

:(

Yes he would.

Don't fall for it . . .

Any man, no matter what, even with a bruised member, wants a blow job.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

virgin-burner

At the moment, i wouldnt even suck my own cock, nor would i let anyone else suck me.. Need i say more!?

If I believe that would you belive my boss said........

Oh poor VB If she was there she would kiss your little owee to make it feel better:)

So VB can the Virgins still get their licks in, during your self proclaimed diminished capacity? We want pics if it happens with the cath tube still in.....there. :):SB|
One Jump Wonder

Krip

***At the moment, i wouldnt even suck my own cock, nor would i let anyone else suck me.. Need i say more!?

Oh poor VB If she was there she would kiss your little owee to make it feel better:)

So VB can the Virgins still get their licks in, during your self proclaimed diminished capacity? We want pics if it happens with the cath tube still in.....there. :):SB|

Nominated as the strangest post of the week. :S
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Oh my goodness...

That said, yes, it's good you're still here, VB

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Had a little fight with one of the nurses yesterday, self-righteous little bitch didnt wanna give me my drugs, when she came back she apologised and gave me my smack anyway.

On the other hand, i was just woken up, got fresh icepacks and a little shot along with it..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

oldwomanc6

******At the moment, i wouldnt even suck my own cock, nor would i let anyone else suck me.. Need i say more!?

Nominated as the strangest post of the week. :S

Thank you :)
From the bottom of my heart your nomination means a lot to me.

I hope you ladies weren't offended, at my attempt at some humor at VBs expense.

My momma used to kiss my owees when I was a kid. :)
One Jump Wonder

Scary shit.

Not really sure why you're so locked up on the screaming part... There's not a man or woman alive who can take that type of trauma to their body and not scream. Heard it many times. Welcome to the human race.

Hope you get well soon.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Just had a woman here from REGA, and asked me about my experience, i told her about the screaming as well.. She mentioned PTSD and that it was completely normal to feel the way i do.

For me it was the most horrible part and i think about it a lot, i'm sure it wasnt pleasurable for my co-workers, and i have a feeling it haunts them in their dreams.. I dont know how i should approach them next, all i want to do is hug and kiss them!

I know that sounds strange, but this guys saved my life!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

You might want to have a discussion with the Doctors or nurses about a "Morphine Baby."

IOW - there's a lot of laxatives in your future. B|

ETA: And, if you would like to know what real testicle pain is - allow me to share what can happen after a bad hernia surgery:

swollen testicles after hernia surgery

Now THAT required morphine,

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Oh my fucking god!!! :S

My balls are pretty bad, but not this bad!

Yea, the morphine baby, yesterday i pooped twice, once even withou a suppository first.. But it really wasnt worth the trouble!

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

The day after my hernia surgery, I woke up to my gonads being that large.... or, should I say that's what woke me up. I looked down and thought, "I am in deep shit!!!"

Gently roll outta bed, pull on some running pants and shirt. Then, gently ease off the bed and cradle the grapefruits in my hands and waddle out to the truck to drive to the Doctor. The admin at his station sees me waddling in and picks up the phone before I get to her desk. Doctor greets me as I waddle up and says, "Come on back."

He has me sit on the edge of the exam table and takes a look. At this point, I say, "You wanna tell me what's going on here?" Yup. It's a buildup of seminal fluid and it's clogged up the drain tube. He reaches in the drawer and starts taking out five rather large hypodermic needles. (now, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but anytime a man is talking about the boys and needles in the same sentence; your mind goes a little numb)

As he's walking towards me with these needles, out of my mouth I hear me say, "Give me two of those and I'll help." He chuckles and tells me that he appreciates the offer, but a tech is coming in to help. So, I'm thinking some other guy is going to come in and I'm going to have a story to tell about how I once let two men fondle my balls.

Nope. In walks this beautiful well-endowed creature with long wavy brunette hair and one of those v-neck doc shirts and bends over close to take a look and I can see down her shirt. She gets close enough that I can feel her warm breath on the boys. I think a little tear wells up in my eye at this point. She gently reaches down and cradles the boys for the doctor. Yes, there' a tear in my eye.

Now, I'm thinking - this is gonna FUCKIN hurt. But, I feel nothing as I watch him stick the needles in one by one. He drains the fluid and the tech again leans down to check out the drain. There is a God.

That ends Phase I.

The next morning, I wake up to the same FUCKIN enlarged gonads and do the same thing to get to the doctor. Same process. I go back to the exam table and am in anticipation as I wait on the lovely young specimen to cradle my gonads. Doctor walks in and goes to the drawer, grabs the needles and starts walking towards me. Oh man!!!!! she's not far behind.... I can feel her warm breath before she even arrives.

As I'm looking at the boys, the door opens and.... in walks this six foot 300 lb Samoan dude and the Doctor introduces him as the tech for the day. A tear wells up in my eye.