virgin-burner

Morphine..

Try being squished by a 7000lbs steel-beam and tell me again how you feel.

On the upside, the color of my penis now supposedly matches it's size.

Fucking lucky to still be alive. I bet i gave my coworkers some nightmares from my screaming. In fact, i'm a little traumatized by it myself; it scares me when i think about it.

When they lifted me out, all i could think was how the hell am i gonna talk myself out of this. When i've heard the ambulance and the helicopter circling, i figured that wouldnt work.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Just sent you a couple of pics on FB..

As you know, i work for a crane company: i was looking for some parts on our stockage yard which is kinda crowded - lots of climbing and ducking over and under things - there was this beam that was a bit crooked on top of others, i was gonna squeeze myself past it, and i shit you not, before i did i thought to myself "i hope that shit isnt going to move!" Well, it did. Pinned me to a wall behind and crushed my tailbone, massive blunt force trauma to my abdomen and mostly my right leg. Probably lucky there was a wall and the beam didnt cut me in half.

So, i'm screaming from the top of my lungs, first guy is there within - fuck knows - half a minute? Two more after that, they lift the beam off me with a crane, one guy on each side of me, holding me up and then drag me over to a plate of stone and lift me out of the mess again with the help of the crane.

Shortly after i hear the ambulance and the helicopter, then the whole program, infusions stabilizing, i get the first shots of fentanyl, still in a world of pain, i think i got another two or three shots there..

The doctor from the chopper asked if i ever flew with one and if it'd make me sick. i'm like " i skydive and basejump, is it ok if i go get a rig from my car and jump into the hospital?" Got a good chuckle out of that one..

Well, i stayed concious during the whole thing, i'm brought into the shock-room where they cut the last pieces of clothing off me and start poking me.. I SCREAM at them, more drugs, more poking, more screaming.. Finally a doctor asks me for an honest.reply to hte inevitable question "do you or have you used drugs!?" I look him straight in the eye and say "you have NO idea how much and what kind'" he smiles and orders " ok, give him a BIG shot!" I think they gave me already 5 or 7 doses by that time. I was pretty happy by then.

Then i got a CT-scan and an MRI after that, my fiancée was there expecting me to be dead because things got lost in translation..

That was a really shiity day. At least i'm privately insured, single room, food is really good and they're somewhat generous with the drugs.. I'm VERY happy about that. Nothing worse than being squished between sttel and stone, fucking sucks..

I'm on my phone, maybe normiss can post some of the pics i've sent him, my fucking dick is swollen and all sorts of colors, same goes for my nutsack, my hips, thighs and belly. Genitals are like that because of the hematomas upwards, but the blood runs down, so.. Fucking ridiculous!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

Me too mate.. Gosh, that screaming! I'm a little worried of getting back to work, feeling kinda ashamed and.. I dont know.

Show them the pictures of your penis, I think they will understand :D:P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I'll probably get a delegation from work tomorrow come visit me; if they're lucky, i'll show them my penis in person! It's no sexual harrassment if it doesnt happen at work, is it? :P

Docs said something earlier in the week about kicking me out tomorrow, but i dont see that happening realistically. I'm looking forward to loosing the catheter though!

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I don't know, mate. Might want to leave that catheter in for a while. I can't imagine what taking a leak on your own will be like in the next week! [:/]

Glad you're still alive and in one piece! However, in reply to the opiates, I strongly recommend starting to work some icing into your recovery therapy. That's how I've kept my narcotics use to a minimum after surgeries. Then again, I didn't like that spaced out, floaty feeling anyway. It was good to give up the drugs!

Get well soon!
T

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I'm on my phone, maybe normiss can post some of the pics i've sent him,

I have to say, it was a little weird that a man was sending pictures of his dick to my husband. :P

I hope you have a speedy recovery!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

virgin-burner

I dont usually send pics of my dick to people, but hey, you have to see THAT! B|

You could put it in the "...Naked Guy..." thread.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Damn, you guys should see my nutsack!

Jeez....I'm surprised you still have one.

Your dick looks like someone laid it on an anvil, then took a really big hammer, and.....

<<>>

Heal up quick.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

PLFKING

Damn, you guys should see my nutsack!

Jeez....I'm surprised you still have one.

Your dick looks like someone laid it on an anvil, then took a really big hammer, and.....

<<>>

Heal up quick.

Don

It's less serious as one might, it's blood from the hematoma in my abdomen that follows gravity and collects in my penis and scrotum - it just looks fugly.

I shit you not, my nutsack is the size of an orange.. I cant sit in the wheelchair comfortably..

Doc and nurses today "you should have been dead, but.."

Looking forward to seeing the urologist tomorrow, hopefully the swelling has gone back so much that i get rid of the catheter. Its humilating to empty your urine from a bag or have it done for you..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

virgin-burner

I dont usually send pics of my dick to people, but hey, you have to see THAT! B|

I'm so glad to see you are still here! :)
TriGirl has it right, for any of that stuff, leaving the cath in for a bit might be a good idea!

When you are all healed, you might consider a contribution to the Glory Thread! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9