SuFantasma

Joan River Dies - Karma is a Bitch!

BillyVance

*********All all can say, the world is now a better place because of her.

Plastic surgeons around the world just took a financial hit.

She is in New York though, so her family should be able to stuff her into one of those recycling center machines and get a 5 cent deposit back.

:D:D:D

She did joke about having had so many plastic surgeries that when she died, they were gonna donate her body to Tupperware. :D

I'm pretty sure she would have LOVED my Sick and Twisted thread if she had ever looked in it. :)
Do you watch Dr Who....???

Think about the character Cassandra

Love this one.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXiY1_H7NkQ

Others already went there

Congratulations ...

Now, lets imagine your mother is/was a prominent Hollywood star , or perhaps an up-an-coming soon-to be someone in the theater circles.

Ok, Joan River's turn to tear her up ... Mind you , Joan River's vast experience as a Big-screen actress qualifies her to be a critic... I am sure you will laugh your ass off at Joan River's tearing up into your mother's life, choice of attires and perhaps the look of her children (yeah, that's YOU) ..."I've never seen a baby who needed a waxing at birth" --- Yes, that's you ...

Whatever took her out , should be carefully examined as a candidate to eradicate Ebola .. Perhaps her death should win a Nobel prize just for the very act of dying ... Perhaps dying is the only noble thing she ever accomplished in her lifetime.

I remind you again, that any "funny" joke she delivered would have been highly offensive shall that joke been delivered toward your mother, father, sister, or you .

Either way, whomever performed the "vocal chords" surgery on her should be considered for Nobel Prize for Peace.

We don't need toxic people raised to the level of societal examples ( whether made out of plastic or paper) in this world...

Sincerely ... 81 years too long
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But she was just as harsh on herself as she was on others.

And so far, you're the only one bashing her on here. I thought the way she handled her heckler over the Helen Keller joke was hilarious... and I'm fucking deaf here! :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

LOL ! BillyVance ... Thanks! No harm intended and no harm expected upon anyone here ...

Just my rant and you know it's worth about $0.02 ...

Besides, I was joking about her ... didn't you get the funny part?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I like Jerry's point. She found humor in everything...including her own faults. How can you be any more unbiased?

Tasteless sometimes...maybe often. But hardly mean spirited.

For some reason, I find a thread of humor in most any situation. Perhaps that is why I am ok with her attempts to do so.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

SuFantasma......actually, sitting front and center at the dinner theater I was targeted, as well as my beautiful date (a professional ballet dancer). No problem....maybe my face got a little red. Everyone laughed, including us.

I've spent so time in the real "dark side", and humor be it dark, was sometimes the only thing to keep spirits up. This attitude also helps me around skydiving, especially as you witness your friends bounce.

But hate on......no sweat here.

lawrocket

[Reply]sitting front and center at the dinner theater I was targeted,

Sitting front center at any comedy sho is a ballsy move. And with a hot date? Mad props to you...

I thought Gallagher cured everyone from sitting front & center.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hopefully there will be some ass clown happy when you're dead too.
I also hope they disrespectfully misspell your name too.
She also wasn't a big screen actress.
Do you even have a clue what the fuck you're talking about?
It would appear you do not.

My mom's dead. I'm not sure if she would appreciate the humor or not, but it kills me too!
:D

Maybe you should stop taking life so seriously. It's not all that long.

BillyVance

Perfect! B|

Fuckin' A! She would have been the coolest mom... B|

From all accounts I've read or watched lately she was an amazing Mom and Grandmother. I kind of feel bad I wasn't a fan after seeing so many great things about her the last few days. I think I'm going to order her latest book.
Always be kinder than you feel.