JohnMitchell

How was your weekend?

I made 4 fun jumps and 7 AFF jumps. Today a friend taught the FJC and then we took one of those guys thru the first 4 AFF levels in one afternoon. Super sharp guy in his twenties, just about perfect each jump. I think we have a new skydiver. B|

Oh yeah, mowed the lawn too. :D

And Thursday we watched Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams open for the Seahawks. Here we are covered in green and blue streamers at the close of the show. B|

Crappy weather in the morning on Saturday and beautiful in the afternoon when I'd made commitments to help someone set a computer up. Beautiful weather in the morning on Sunday while I was running around doing some errands that couldn't wait, turned crappy in the afternoon. Cleared up again so I got on an Otter, but the wind picked up at 5500 feet (right after the hop and pops got out) and we had to ride the plane back down. Left my rig with the riggers for a reserve repack. That's pretty much been my entire summer in a nutshell, too. I think I've done about a quarter of the jumps I did my first summer.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I was stuck at work all day saturday and spent the first half of the shift playing musical fire stations. Managed to complete AFF 5 and 6 before getting stuck on a weather hold for incoming storms Sunday, and we ended the night with the same storms.

Now to wait for this week to drag on by so I can do a barrel roll, then get to pick what I want to do each jump for a little while (more flips! That was FUN!) ;)

If you can't convince them, keep them confused.

Attempted to do some work to my gravel drive way with an old backhoe that I have owned for years, I have only used it for snow removal prior to this attempt, never ran the backhoe bucket before. I have gained a new respect for equipment operators. I now have a mess that I will need a professional to come in and fix.
Installed the wings on an experimental plane that my brother and I are building.
Went for a sunset flight in my crusty, but trusty, old Cessna 180. pure stress relief, beautiful sunset here in PA yesterday.

normiss

Sucked balls.
Felt like ass all weekend, and not good ass either.
Caught hell for feeling like ass as well.
yay.

Vskydiver has had some kind of head cold the past month. [:/] But her mom is doing a tandem this weekend so she's going to jump with us regardless.B| Hope you feel better soon.

Here's the Seahawks preshow pic I forgot to attach.

LuckyMcSwervy

Eagles win, Boardwalk Empire season premier, pulled silver on a dude who had problems with the word "NO" and caught every beautiful sunrise, sunset and beautiful moon on the ocean.

I loved this weekend. B|

B|

How was he with the phrase "Don't touch me there."? :D

Glad you had a great one. Been loving your pics. :)

hcsvader

Spent the weekend in Vienna.

Got blind drunk at a gay bar on saturday night, then went to the Albertina art museum on sunday.

Did you check your asshole the next morning? :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Spent the weekend in Vienna.

Got blind drunk at a gay bar on saturday night, then went to the Albertina art museum on sunday.

Did you check your asshole the next morning? :o:D

Yeah, Wifey was pretty hungover too ;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

JohnMitchell

***Eagles win, Boardwalk Empire season premier, pulled silver on a dude who had problems with the word "NO" and caught every beautiful sunrise, sunset and beautiful moon on the ocean.

I loved this weekend. B|

B|

How was he with the phrase "Don't touch me there."? :D

Glad you had a great one. Been loving your pics. :)
Not good at all. AT ALL.

But thanks!! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.