promise5

I did it!!!

Hhhhmmmm I beginning to think that I should just be HAPPY I'm on the same load as some of you and not actually have to be technically be on a jump. After all everyone on the same load is basically jumping together. :)

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I prefer to take em on a speed dive.... LOVE that freaked out wide eyed look in their eyes right around 200 MPH:ph34r: hell every skydive I make is a speed skydive;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

I prefer to take em on a speed dive.... LOVE that freaked out wide eyed look in their eyes right around 200 MPH:ph34r:

hell every skydive I make is a speed skydive;)

i can vouch for keiths speed dives. he goes fast in a wingsuit too! i missed you at fitz this year buddy!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

promise5

Who?
Ok googled it and how should I put this.

NO, NEVER,NOT A CHANCE IN HEAVEN WOULD I SKYDIVE NAKED!!

So your saying your going to stop jumping at 99? You do know you have to go nekkid at 100 right? NOT an option ;):o:D

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

***Who?
Ok googled it and how should I put this.

NO, NEVER,NOT A CHANCE IN HEAVEN WOULD I SKYDIVE NAKED!!

So your saying your going to stop jumping at 99? You do know you have to go nekkid at 100 right? NOT an option ;):o:D

I'll just skip 100 and go straight to 101
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

What's 101?

101 refers to a person's age, some peeps like experienced women.

Personal best. Or worst. ;)

LP boogie demo at the brewery, nice lady had a cane with 4 toes on the bottom. She was watching the demo with 3 generations of her kids.

Ask the nice lady with the cane if she wanted to go sit in my car.:)Her response was sure sweet heart let's go.

Her kids were cracking up, that's grandma. I was :$ didn't have a car, didn't expect a yes so i went to my training. :ph34r:

I've got a headach can I give you a rain check;)

Lots of :D:D from every one.

Then there was the older lady at kapow with the big oxygen bottle on wheels her husband was a WW2 vet doing a tandem.

I asked the same question:). She directed her husband to get the small portable bottle of O2, and switch the air lines to the little bottle. :o:S:$.

That time I did have a car, and just left.

I was just joking, don't have a clue what she was thinking. :S. I learned my lesson never asked any female again to sit in my car.:$ one yes was one to many. Had nightmares getting tangled up in her O2 hoses.B|

101 is triple digits that would be a new personal low or high depending a persons attitude, but I'm older so the age difference is static.

Some jumpers are not kidding IMO a female Egyptian mummy could get hit on at a
dz. Not my place to judge:|

Promise trust me:ph34r: wash that makeup off your face, dress like a innocent 15 yo at the dz maybe in your Jr High cheer leading outfit. You might be :o How many dudes and a few women would hit on you at the dz.:S[:/]

WAG 9.23156 % round off to 10% if your at a small dz with only 10 jumpers.

We were in the air and some nice lady asked if she should jump top less or just naked. There were more than one of us that told her to forget it. Wrong DZ. Ask John Mitchell it was still is his home dz.:|

If he doesn't remember he's confused or forgot.:ph34r: The annual dz xmas party looked like a HS prom night. Low cut fancy dresses for the ladies and tuxedos or dress military uniforms for the gentleman.:|

I attended twice, screw their dress code. No way was my wife going to wear a dress. I still don't own a tie or a jacket.

John is a nice guy and a team player. Some of us just do our own thing. Just like the urban legend jump instructors don't mess around with their students. You might be surprised the number of instructor's that married their student's.

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder