Fast

What music have you been listening to?

Lately I have been pretty much stuck on dance music and remixes. I dunno why really.

I did listen through all of Dark Side of the Moon a few weeks ago, but driving around in the car I keep gravitating back to BPM (Sirius Channel 51). I have been learning to mix and I think that might be why.

So what's been trippin your trigger lately? New stuff? Old Stuff? Fast? Slow? Need some inspiration of stuff to listen to that is interesting.

Also, some shameless self promotion:
My latest mix (aptly named of course) which is all really bouncy electro house festival type music: Freefall Radio #8

You can find all my past mixes here too (mostly house music): Delta Kilo
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

JohnMitchell

The usual punk rock rotation on my MP3 and a little NPR jazz and blues. Going to see Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams play before the Seahawks game this afternoon. Go Hawks! B|

Hey enjoy the music, but here is hoping you aren't happy about the game! (Go Pack)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Fast

***The usual punk rock rotation on my MP3 and a little NPR jazz and blues. Going to see Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams play before the Seahawks game this afternoon. Go Hawks! B|

Hey enjoy the music, but here is hoping you aren't happy about the game! (Go Pack)

What is a Hawk Pack?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******The usual punk rock rotation on my MP3 and a little NPR jazz and blues. Going to see Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams play before the Seahawks game this afternoon. Go Hawks! B|

?
~D

Fast

*********The usual punk rock rotation on my MP3 and a little NPR jazz and blues. Going to see Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams play before the Seahawks game this afternoon. Go Hawks! B|

?

He's just being silly. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

on a beat up old CD player / radio...
in the shop....
The Moody Blues !!! homemade CD. maybe 16 or 17 tracks... probably 15 years old...:o:S
some places it skips... and so i advance it...
hahaha. good tunes. great instrumentalists...nice Lyrics i could be GOOD for a few weeks.
...with this same disc. ;)
It's simply..... " A Question of Balance " :)

Fast

***The usual punk rock rotation on my MP3 and a little NPR jazz and blues. Going to see Soundgarden and Pharrell Williams play before the Seahawks game this afternoon. Go Hawks! B|

:D:D Gotcha by 20.

Soundgarden and Pharrell both rocked it hard. Blue skies, lots of folks, played "Spoonman" and "Rusty Cage". I was happy. B|

The Dotan was a cool track and I like Jam music tooo. I wouldn't mind seeing a string cheese, phish or widespread panic show. Hell, even DMB, never seen him live.
~D

promise5

I'm boring. I listen to country. Tim McGraw, Deirks Bentley, Eric church, Miranda lambert, little big town.

And more!!!

Everyone has their thing!

If anyone is into vintage 40s/50s type of stuff, this could be up your alley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8NBCuwcdA. They do remakes of modern tracks in old styles. It's actually pretty interesting.
~D

Not a big fan of country but that guy has a decent voice.

Here is a track I came across today. Great acoustic version of a song I have been listening to as a dance track. I think I actually like this acoustic version better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf2DZeG2Zcc
~D