kenthediver

The most beautiful car in the world?

quade

Different strokes for different folks. It is pretty awesome, but I don't find it particularly beautiful.

Jaguar E type convertible. THAT was beautiful.

Quade is correct!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***Different strokes for different folks. It is pretty awesome, but I don't find it particularly beautiful.

Quade is correct!

I always liked this one.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

***Fatty's

http://autocollections.com/index.cfm?id=1239&action=details&tab=inventory&cartable=&sortorder=car,year&sr=50

Pretty, but I like the white on white with te tires and paint. Blue has to go.:P

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

For some reason it reminds me of a sand flea. Funnily if I had the resources, anything in the supercar range wouldn't interest me. The current 370Z Nismo is plenty of car for me. Anything more than that would get me in trouble.

Now a King Air or Twin Otter on the other hand... I find a three-decade-old twin otter held together by duct tape to be a way sexier machine than the Lambo.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

turtlespeed

******Different strokes for different folks. It is pretty awesome, but I don't find it particularly beautiful.

Quade is correct!
I always liked this one.

A grotesque abomination. An inauthentic piece of poppycock.

Might as well be driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

*********Different strokes for different folks. It is pretty awesome, but I don't find it particularly beautiful.

Quade is correct!
I always liked this one.

A grotesque abomination. An inauthentic piece of poppycock.

Might as well be driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser.

Why so passionate?

turtlespeed

Why so passionate?

There are a lot of creative people in the world who make original pieces of art which go unappreciated. It bothers the hell out of me when somebody comes along and attempts faux nostalgia. I pretty much always see it as a lost opportunity to move things forward in the world and an attempt at cynical marketing.
quade -

turtlespeed

***Meh. Here's MINE, which is more lovely by far.

It's like a real car, but smaller.

Turtle, I don't want to really bag on you, but your taste in cars seems . . . lacking. That MG is more than simply a "real car." It is a beautiful car. It's not about size. It's not about horsepower. But it's a more real car than most things coming off the line today.
quade -

quade

******Meh. Here's MINE, which is more lovely by far.

It's like a real car, but smaller.

Turtle, I don't want to really bag on you, but your taste in cars seems . . . lacking. That MG is more than simply a "real car." It is a beautiful car. It's not about size. It's not about horsepower. But it's a more real car than most things coming off the line today.

Oh Paul, why stop now?

My taste in cars is what it is.

My personal favorite is a 72 Fast Back.

After that it is a Prowler

But the excalibur has always been a childhood favorite.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Degrading someone for their opinion is petty, prefacing a dislike of someone's opinion shows the character of the poster. Prefacing it with - "I don't mean to bag on you", then doing it, shows the reality and the amount of disdain you actually have for that person.

I could give a fuck

You worship John. . . there is NOTHING wrong with that.

Really.

You have your opinion.